Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello Everyone, I'm a first timer here. Like some of you, i'm waiting on Verizon to roll our with the N1. I'm really excited about ...

Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

New & waiting on the N1 w/Verizon

Hello Everyone,

I'm a first timer here. Like some of you, i'm waiting on Verizon to roll our with the N1. I'm really excited about this device and looking forward to hearing what everyone else has to say.

Thanks
    Will

4Nines
    Welcome!

Now if Verizon will give us a date then we will have reason to celebrate

Same here...waiting, waiting, waiting for VWZ.

cft
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a first timer here. My name is Tibi and I am on the brink of getting the Nexus One at the moment.
    Respect

Hi. I'm jon from the UK. I got a Nexus One off Ebay a few days ago because I was curious about what it could do and also because the iPhone is spreading through the place I work like an epidemic! There are 60+ year old guys tapping away at break times. the iPhone is just not a cool gadget to have! I love the freedom of the Nexus and I've been downloading apps like there's no tomorrow. I've recently done the maps hack to allow me to use the Google sat nav feature and it worked really well. I'd love to see a divx/avi player for the Nexus. I tried yxflash which did actually open an avi I had of The Big Bang Theory but the video was very jerky and didn't do the lovely Penny any justice at all! Great site. thanks. Jon.

Hey! My name is Curt, and I am in the process of purchasing a Nexus One. I currently have an iPhone 3g, and I am hoping to have the Nexus in my hand SOON! Right now it's been a battle with Google's ordering system, T-Mobile says everything is good to go, but Google says I already have an account and for me to login with my wireless number and last 4. After emailing Google, (of course no response) I finally made the decision to activate a line, temporarily, so that I can have a phone number to login to buy my N1, then return the temp phone to T-Mobile within 20 days. My temp phone is on it's way, can't wait to get my N1!!! It's quite a bit of hassle, but will be WELL worth it, I believe.

UPDATE:

I received my phone number yesterday, so I purchaced my N1, it will be here tomorrow!

WELCOME, carl, cft, JonBoy and Rocklobster! We're glad to have you guys join our group, and hope that you find the forum interesting, informative, and enjoyable.

Hello Everyone,
    I bought the Nexus One(unlocked) despite all the bad press...no support from Google, terrible T-Mobile 3G and all around bad experience to buy cell phone online...I thought for a moment and was like, hey I buy everything online anyway so why not? I cannot tell you how frigin pleased I am with my purchase...I am new to android, but I don't know how I did without it.

Hello my name is digger~
    And I'm a great fan of the nexus one~
    Good to be here and thanks for the admins who created this forum and also thanks to the people who are contributing and solving peoples problem~

Welcome, gents! And thanks for the kind words! We're glad to have you among us, and hope you continue to enjoy your Android experience.

Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links