Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; hello,im tfrazier from atlanta ga, i enjoy reading the nexus one fourm daily, also i have a nexus one for about three weeks now,and i ...

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

hello,im tfrazier from atlanta ga, i enjoy reading the nexus one fourm daily, also i have a nexus one for about three weeks now,and i think its the best cell phone of all times.

Junior Member I_ArtMan_nexusone's Avatar

introduction

i am having fun with my nexus 1. i had been using a nokia for seven years that i found on the backseat of a cab. i don't use a phone as much as most people but i use the computer a lot. when i heard about the google phone i bought it full price the first day. bit by bit i am getting to know how to use it.

thanks for the welcome wagon.

new to this. hello all.

hey everybody, just found out about this thread haha. i'm a phone whore.

Hi,
    This is Venkatesh Mookkan from India. Working as System Analyst.

I am using Nokia 5800 right now. Very excited to get my Nexus One. My younger brother going to get me one from US. But he will be back by Mid of April only. I can't wait to hold mine.

4Nines
    Welcome everyone! So far it sounds like everyone is really liking their phone...this is great to hear! :nexusx: FTW!!!

Hi everyone. I'm Jae and i am addicted to new technology. I've currently got an iPhone 3GS, had a Nokia N97 (which went for a swim) now I'm chasing the Nexus One!

I did buy the mytouch Fender and returned it for the Nexus One..AND had no trouble with TMobile..they already put the money back into my account. I cannot believe the hatin going on against T-Mobile...the following are terrible myths concerning cell phones and t-mobile (glad I didnt believe what I read)
    1. T-mobile not taking returns on the MyTouch 3G Fender LE.
    2. Nexus One will not work with Even More Plus plans.
    3. Battery on Nexus One terribly short.
    4. Keyboard is virtually impossible to type on Nexus One
    5. Headphones that come with Nexus One are terrible
    1. TMobile refunded my money in less than a week.
    2. Tmobile got me up and running with the 500+unlimited text+web, no contract.
    3. Installed a task killer and the difference is NIGHT from DAY
    4. I just quit trying so hard to make sure I was hitting the right key and VIOLA! my subconcious took over and I am typing like on an actual hard keyboard.
    5. My headphones are the bomb, doesnt control volume, but damn it dont get up and cook breakfast either.
    Conclusion...lot of hating going on for the best phone and pretty good carrier I have ever had. So dont take my word for it, try it out yourself..only cost you restocking fee, but after you get it, that will be the last thing you are worrying about.

Hi everyone i'm an android HTC junkie I traded in my insured T-mobile my-touch and got me a unisured nexus one I have great 3g reception and i'm just ready for flash.Thank you

Hi!
    I'm from Quebec and I'm very interested about the Nexus One. I'm not a technology whore but from what I've read, the Nexus would meet my needs for work related isues. I have some questions that's I'll ask in the appropriate threads and I hope the community will be able to answer them.

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links