Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Welcome! I'm sure that the answers to your questions are already here on the site or someone that knows will chime in :nexusx:...

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

4Nines
    Welcome! I'm sure that the answers to your questions are already here on the site or someone that knows will chime in :nexusx:

Welcome to the forums!
    I used to know a german poem about Quebec, learned it like 11 years ago in school
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Greeting From Malaysia :D

I've been using this phone for about 2 week, and overall what I can say bout the phone is "I'm lovin it". Got couple of issue but manage to rectify it through couple of forum including here.

Cheers!!

I've had my Nexus for about a month, I'm happy with the phone. My only real issue is the volume of the rings and the speaker. I can barely hear them. I miss calls. The answer to the email I sent to them was to do a soft reset, then a hard reset (where I'd have to reload all my apps), then they'd consider replacing the phone.

I'm going to live with it.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Hello... I'm from Bellflower, CA (Long Beach Area). Just ordered my Nexus One on Wednesday and should be arriving tomorrow (friday). can't wait. i switched from verizon to t-mo just so i can get my hands on this thing before it comes out on verizon. we shall see if i made the right decision.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi my name is Danny and i just received my nexus one,right now its charging cant wait to mess around with it!i had an HTC touch pro for about 2years, so i thought it was time to upgrade.i ordered mine on Feb 17th and got it today.

4Nines
    Welcome and welcome! You're going to love the phone and hopefully your forum experience here :nexusx:

First time experience ...

Hi. My name is Angel and i <3 my nexus one!

Glad you have you aboard, Angel. Welcome!

hello pplz, im from romania. i got my nexus one from other country because here i dont manage to oder one :|

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links