Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, I'm Chris but you may aswell just all call me Ozy as your not going to remember that. I'm a software engineer from ...

Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi all, I'm Chris but you may aswell just all call me Ozy as your not going to remember that. I'm a software engineer from the uk and I'm currently waiting to get back home so I can install the android sdk and start playing. Love my nexus one, had it a week and still learning. Only just discovered you can double tap space for a full stop and double tap or hold shift for caps lock.

Hi, new to forum and smart phones. Looking to upgrade my 5 year old voice only phone. Waiting for the N1 to come to Verizon. Hope to learn a lot here in the mean time.

Hi

Hi - finally read this - new to the forum here.
    My name is David and I am new to the Nexus One / Android phone.
    I came from Blackberry and could not imagine myself switching. The company bought me one and I was hooked on the Nexus One within hours of using it.

Welcome to the forums, you guys! We're glad you decided to join us here.

Introduction

My name is Ro. I love the Nexus as a gadget but not as a phone. Also, what's up with the battery life...as in none???

Hi, all new to the forum and waiting for the N1 on 3/23. This has been a long wait. and my i910 has been looking old for some time.

Hi folks

My name is Atul, interested in Nexus one. Currently using Nokia phone.

Hello from far and cold Moscow, my name is Sergey, and I'm just one more almost happy owner of N1. It is pretty difficult to get some useful info in Russian while this phone isn't still allowed legally in our country, so I've found and liked this place.

Hello

My name is Marshall and I have the nexus one. I came from the motorola cliq and before that I had the iphone. The nexus one is the best phone I've ever owned. Looking for some help on how to root the phone. I've done a lot of research but still unclear on a few things could use the forum help.

Welcome aboard, guys; we're glad you're here!

Russia, eh? I guess when we hear from South America, the N1 will truly be world-wide...and us along with it! :thumbup:

Marshall, see this thread: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...-thread-d.html
    You'll find lots of help, and lots of helpERS in there :D

Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links