Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am not a phoneaholic. I can quit anytime. Maybe after this one....

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 687

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

  1. #261
    Junior Member alsam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10
    I am not a phoneaholic. I can quit anytime. Maybe after this one.

  2. #262
    Junior Member oerkild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1
    HI, Frinde and All for You..
    (Hej venner og alle sammen)

    Trying to get things to work, on My phone in Denmark.
    (Prøver at få tingene til at virke på min telefon her i danmark)

    Can not get MMS to send via TDCmobil, but I'll be back to ask how :-)
    (Jeg kan ikke få Nexus One til at sende MMS via TDC, GPRS virker, men ikke MMS, Men jeg vender tilbage og spørger senere)

    Oerkild o-O
    Denmark.

    Maby other form denmark can help.

  3. #263
    4Nines
    Guest 4Nines's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oerkild View Post
    HI, Frinde and All for You..
    (Hej venner og alle sammen)

    Trying to get things to work, on My phone in Denmark.
    (Prøver at få tingene til at virke på min telefon her i danmark)

    Can not get MMS to send via TDCmobil, but I'll be back to ask how :-)
    (Jeg kan ikke få Nexus One til at sende MMS via TDC, GPRS virker, men ikke MMS, Men jeg vender tilbage og spørger senere)

    Oerkild o-O
    Denmark.

    Maby other form denmark can help.
    Welcome! It would probably be best if you posted your questions in the General forum section or one that pertains to your question more specifically. Hopefully your thread will attract someone that can help you

  4. #264
    Member DaveC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    85

    New from UK

    Hi

    I'm Dave from the UK and have just ordered a Nexus One
    For the past 20 months I have been running an iPhone and I have to say I am happy with it still.

    I thought I would try Android and wanted something with a 'vanilla' OS without any manufacturer overlay. I also did not want to be tied in to one Network (Carrier in US parlance?)

  5. #265
    Junior Member john800410my's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6
    Hi guys...

    New proud N1 owner here from Malaysia...

  6. #266
    Junior Member marzano4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    23
    Welcome and enjoy your N1!!!

  7. #267
    Junior Member Edison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2

    Smile Hello There

    Hello everyone. I'm a new owner an lover of these awesome phones. I migrated from a Blackberry Tour which is a nice piece of hardware but the Nexus One is in an entirely different class.

  8. #268
    Senior Member Bishop6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Hi

    I'm Dave from the UK and have just ordered a Nexus One
    For the past 20 months I have been running an iPhone and I have to say I am happy with it still.

    I thought I would try Android and wanted something with a 'vanilla' OS without any manufacturer overlay. I also did not want to be tied in to one Network (Carrier in US parlance?)

    Hope you enjoy the change over to a 'vanilla' OS... :rofl3:

    Welcome aboard the Nexus train!!

  9. #269
    Junior Member ttyS0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1

    New Nexus One Owner

    The wife has an iPhone, so I've been waiting for the AT&T 3G version to be released so I could just add a line to her account. Just got it a few days ago, and have been very pleased so far. The folks at the AT&T store were a little baffled by it though. The place looked like it could be an Apple store, since everything in there was iPhone madness, and at first the person at the counter was very confused because they just immediately assumed it was an iPhone.

    The best part of the conversation went something like this:

    "...oh wow, this isn't an iPhone ... what kind of phone is this?"
    "...it's the Google phone ... the Nexus One."
    "...oh, cool ... where'd you get it?"
    "...from Google."
    "*vacant stare*"
    "...I just need to add a line to an existing account and get a sim card."
    "*vacant stare* ..... oh, well, I guess we can do that .... wow, this is strange."

    It was almost as interesting an experience as trying to explain to the parents that they didn't need my cell phone number, because it was tied to my Google Voice number.

    "...but you got a cell phone."
    "...yep."
    "...so what's your new number?"
    "...I have no idea, just use the one I already gave you."
    "...but that's your home phone, what's the one for your cell phone?"
    "...no, it's a Google Voice number, it works for both."
    "*vacant stare*"

    Anyway that was the day's adventures in getting my Nexus One. A bit longwinded for a first post, but hopefully it was a little entertaining.

    -Sean

  10. #270
    Senior Member Bishop6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm a new owner an lover of these awesome phones. I migrated from a Blackberry Tour which is a nice piece of hardware but the Nexus One is in an entirely different class.
    Welcome to the forum Edison.

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum