Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; hello,all droids my name is Courtney banks i am new to this from i hope to find answer for my new phone.i like to play ...

Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

hello,all droids my name is Courtney banks i am new to this from i hope to find answer for my new phone.i like to play pool an i am into car audio an cars hope to here from all of you soon.

Talking thank you

I would like to thank you all for welcoming me to your site.
    now i need help, can i get phone calls with a WiFi set up i have a linksys router
    in my home,where i live i do not receive calls,can some one help me thanks

Junior Member ymreddy@skcl.co.in's Avatar
    Hi this is YM Reddy from Chennai , India .. Picked up both I phone 3Gs & Nexus one ... Trying to figure out which is better ...

Touch & Feel - I phone is better than Nexus one , unable to figure out some small functions like - How to add your nos to favorites ? , how to keep some messages in Templates , share a contact thro SMS , etc ..

Quote Originally Posted by courtney13 View Post
    I would like to thank you all for welcoming me to your site.
    now i need help, can i get phone calls with a WiFi set up i have a linksys router
    in my home,where i live i do not receive calls,can some one help me thanks
    Welcome aboard...

You don't need wifi to make / receive calls, have you checked with your carrier that your sim card is active.

ordered my N1 the same day it was released for AT&T frequencies, and have been obsessed with it for the last 3 days.
    I am an old fart that has used pda's (in health care field) since the days of the palm V ( gorgeous hardware btw, maybe I need to get one from ebay just for nostalgia purposes). More recently , I have resisted the iphone mania( hate closed systems), and bid my time with a Nokia E71, waiting for a quality GSM Android device.
    My first impression of the N1 is that it is really the spiritual successor of the original Palm PDA's : slick, quick, versatile, customizable etc.. sweet indeed. I feel I am finally out of a my gadget purgatory.

Hi, I'm a newb!

Hi all! My name is Raul, but I'll be participating here as Raquin. I just received my N1 for T-mobile. I've been excited about this phone for a while, and I'm excited that it is my first smartphone. I really hope I can count on this site for some answers to my questions.

Nexus one fix.

Hello I'm John and I'm going crazy for the N1. I currently have the LG Dare. The N1 will be my first smart phone.

Hello all. Purchased my N1 the day ATT supported it. Had an Iphone before which wasn't to bad after jailbreaking but Itunes is garbage.

Glad you're here, new guys! You won't find a better bunch of people to help with your journey to the Nexus

Hi all, i am Serena, a student.I am a lover of movies and TV shows.My favorite movie is Avatar and my favorite TV shows are Family Guy, Dexter,NCIS, and South Park.

Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links