Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Welcome barker1964! We've enjoyed true multi-tasking for over a year now (G1 first for me), now you can too!...

Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Welcome barker1964!
    We've enjoyed true multi-tasking for over a year now (G1 first for me), now you can too!

Just joined up yesterday after searching for a site others using the Nexus One. Toying with the idea of Rooting but a little hesitant to do so until I research a little more. Best phone I have ever used and have not thought about the old iPhone since.

Hi all,

I'm an android lover from Dubai, UAE. I own a NexusOne as well as HTC Desire.

Signed up after reading a post with some local user having issues setting up Etisalat APN's for 3G and MMS on his NexusOne.

I had received help from another source, thought I might post the same to help as many android users in Dubai or elsewhere in the Emirates.

Whats Up People... Fairly new Android Trooper here, but not new to the Tech Game! Anyway, owned the Nex for about a week already, and really diggin it!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by yoshaw View Post
    Hi all,

I'm an android lover from Dubai, UAE. I own a NexusOne as well as HTC Desire.

Signed up after reading a post with some local user having issues setting up Etisalat APN's for 3G and MMS on his NexusOne.

I had received help from another source, thought I might post the same to help as many android users in Dubai or elsewhere in the Emirates.

Welcome to the Nexus One forum...

We are all here to help each other, thanks for you input.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean76 View Post
    Whats Up People... Fairly new Android Trooper here, but not new to the Tech Game! Anyway, owned the Nex for about a week already, and really diggin it!

Not a bad phone...

Great to hear from you.

N1 new user

Quote Originally Posted by Sean76 View Post
    New Android coming to the forum, using Rogers in British Colombia, Canada. Free to choose, hate contracts, subjective perception of freedom, ha, ha!

New Android coming to the forum, using Rogers in British Colombia, Canada

New

Hi all;

I bought my N1 a few days ago, and I must say, its awesome! And probably like most on here, I'm way into gadgets. Give me the new tech. and I'm happy! lol

Hi - I loved my Blackberry but felt compelled to get the Nexus One. Just ordered it today and am sure I'll visit this forum often!
    I'm a little nervous about the virtual keyboard, but think it will be okay with the voice feature. Will post impressions when the phone comes.

Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links