Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by mzmarzy Hi - I loved my Blackberry but felt compelled to get the Nexus One. Just ordered it today and am sure ...

Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mzmarzy View Post
    Hi - I loved my Blackberry but felt compelled to get the Nexus One. Just ordered it today and am sure I'll visit this forum often!
    I'm a little nervous about the virtual keyboard, but think it will be okay with the voice feature. Will post impressions when the phone comes.
    Welcome aboard, I dont think you will have any problems with the key board
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

From Norway

Hello. I am living in Oslo Norway. I have been looking at the internet to find a place where I can communicate with others about the Nexus One phone. I have some questions, so this place was great to find!! I got my new Nexus One Phone last Saturday (great!!! ).
    Greetings from Yorkie

We're glad you found us, Yorkie. Welcome to the best source of info and assistance there is for the NexusOne! You'll find all the help you need right here.

Hi All,

Mike here. I've been suffering with an HTC Touch for the last 2 years and finally got fed up and decided I needed something new. It crashed, didn't always respond properly or quickly enough to either the answer or hangup buttons, small and dim display, stylus, useless for web browsing or any sort of mapping software, horrible camera, I could go on all day.

After some rather extensive research I decided the N1 was the phone for me. I practically live on gmail, its my primary form of communication, Google calendar, etc. and this phone's integration with all things Google was a huge, huge selling point to me. The thought of a phone where the first thing you do is log in to your Google account just really appeals to me.

It came down to this or the iPhone which I've had a lot of exposure to. I love the iPhone but I can't stand the fact that you can't change your battery (easily). I travel a lot and having a second standby battery can often be a life saver. Or that you have to buy a whole new phone to get more storage. And I hate iTunes and I hate the fact that I have to 'jailbreak' my phone just to use ssh.

Anyway, I found this site looking for the answer to how to ssh to the N1 and I am really looking forward to reading and learning about the various ways people are using this amazing device.

My new phone arrives tomorrow and I told my boss I'm working from home to make sure I don't miss the FedEx guy.

Cheers all!

Hi all. The N1 is my second smart phone. The 1st (LG) died @ 10 months. Hoping for better from the N1. I must admit the LG was sure easy to use even for an old timer like me. It came with a CD Rom and once loaded I could upload an download to the phone. I have not got it to talk to my puters, one Win7 and XP get the same thing from the drive E - "put disk into drive E". Anywhere that is where I stand at the moment. Drakon426

Re: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

You can certainly easily move files to your Nexus One by hooking it up to your PC and mounting the N1's drive to Windows (through a single touch on your N1 after it's hooked with the USB).

What LG smartphone did you previoisly have?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Hello Randy here. Live in the US and from Germany, so we are very spoiled about freedom of Phones and planes and HIgh tech. Finally with the nexus one a little of this freedom hit the US too. Keep going. I hope to have here a enthusiastic group wher ei can share infos like i did on WInMobile, etc.

@AhmedEltawil Sorry I didn't know I posted that thread. But the LG I had was the KC910 Renoir that broke after 10 Months and when searching for how to RMA it I was told there was no warrenty in North America. So now I am a big fan of LG.

Hi
    I my name is Marg and I am looking for some crumbs about when the N1 will debut on verizon!

hello!

I just ordered my N1 this morning...good bye iPhone hello Nexus One.

Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links