Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; waiting patiently for Vz to introduce it to its customers!!!!...

Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

so wish I could say the same

waiting patiently for Vz to introduce it to its customers!!!!

hi, i love my nuxus one i've had for about a week it has a few glitches but everything gets better with age

Just received my N1. Coming from iPhone 1st Gen. Have not had a chance to use it yet but am excited beyond belief. This should be a huge step up. Got my iPhone a couple months after it came out. Can't wait to see what this phone can do!

The wait will soon be over...

Welcome to the forum.

Junior Member Henriette Maulana's Avatar

New member - Indonesia is my country

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    NexusOneForum.net is a friendly community dedicated to the new Google Phone, the Nexus One.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Nexus One questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

Just join Nexus one forum today; very new in the Android, used to be WM on SonEr X1 (the same "one" at the end). I still have the experia with me.
    Looking forward to be educated from you guys.

Cheers

Hi, just switched from WM phone to Nexus One.

Hi,
    after using iPhone 2G for 2 years i thought to give Android a chance. Long considering Acer Liquid or Nexus 1, finally i bought last Saturday a Nexus 1 and a contract for 3G. After playing a while with the phone on Saturday and Sunday i was quite impressed about the speed and the nice screen (indoors only!). But some question came up, battery life is a disaster and why sucks the phone by itself 70MB out from internet? Mysterious.
    On Monday lunchtime the phone suddenly switched itself to boot screen and hanging there forever. I tried the hard reset and all the tricks to reanimate this nice phone but it didn't came back. I saw a warning sign in white with yellow exclamation mark and a small green android beside. And that was the end for this Nexus one. Today i brought it back to the shop and got another one. Let's see how long this phone will make it. And i only installed apps from Android market (icon on the phone itself). They should not cause any harm to the hardware. Am i right? Anyone have similar experience?
    Klaus

Liz
    Hi everyone, I'm Liz and I live in England. This morning I had a beaming smile on my face ..... the postman delivered my Google Nexus One (a day earlier than expected!). It is on charge and I await the little green light with impatient anticipation.
    I have an ancient Samsung phone (it isn't even smart!) and I also had a PDA with Sat Nav - until I dropped it on its face on Tuesday evening! That prompted the search for a new device. Kind of got drawn in by the Android OS.....considered a few others but, then I saw the Nexus One and I was in love.
    So pleased to have found you all - had a problem with my Samsung netbook and found a forum site for that which has been a huge help - so, I sought out you clever guys in the hope that you may advise and help this excited smartphone virgin find her way.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Liz and I live in England. This morning I had a beaming smile on my face ..... the postman delivered my Google Nexus One (a day earlier than expected!). It is on charge and I await the little green light with impatient anticipation.
    I have an ancient Samsung phone (it isn't even smart!) and I also had a PDA with Sat Nav - until I dropped it on its face on Tuesday evening! That prompted the search for a new device. Kind of got drawn in by the Android OS.....considered a few others but, then I saw the Nexus One and I was in love.
    So pleased to have found you all - had a problem with my Samsung netbook and found a forum site for that which has been a huge help - so, I sought out you clever guys in the hope that you may advise and help this excited smartphone virgin find her way.

Glad to have you here, Liz. I honestly don't think you'll find a better source of information and assistance than we offer here! I'm sure your "voyage of discovery" will last quite a while...as has mine :D

hi i have just entered nexus one forum without getting the phone in hand, its expected any time today or tommorow and iam really excited to switch over from an iphone after 3 years of being fed by what apple used to. And this is finally the real jailbreak for me from the clutches of applphobic.

Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links