Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Alreet people - got my Nexus One on Tuesday on Vodafone and think it's the t*ts! Just thought I'd say Hi to everyone - Oh ...

Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Alreet people - got my Nexus One on Tuesday on Vodafone and think it's the t*ts!
    Just thought I'd say Hi to everyone - Oh and Death to the iPhone!!

Quote Originally Posted by NexusWan View Post
    Alreet people - got my Nexus One on Tuesday on Vodafone and think it's the t*ts!
    Just thought I'd say Hi to everyone - Oh and Death to the iPhone!!
    THAT'S the spirit! Welcome NexusWan!

I'm new =)

Hello Everyone!

My Dad just came home with my new Ne:nexusx:us One!

It's charging at the moment (been charging for a little less than 2 hours). I was stupid enough to take the phone out and charge it without the battery... I was too excited ok? :rofl3:

I hope it finishes charging soon... I'll let it stay charging for an extra hour after it has turned green. I heard at green its only 95% full and from there onwards the charger "trickles" the charging slowly.

Hope you guys are having fun!

FC1032

Hello! Been to the forum several times but now I'm registered. Hope to gain some good information here.
    Nexus One (at&t)
    ROM: 2.2 w/root
    Recovery Amon-Ra 1.7.0
    ---

---
    HTC Evo 4g (sprint)
    ROM: SupererSonic 2.1
    Recovery ClockworkMod

Quote Originally Posted by jakkzen View Post
    Hello! Been to the forum several times but now I'm registered. Hope to gain some good information here.
    welcome!! you should find some good / useful info on the forum.

Liz

slow start. but I am finally there!

Am now registered with Vodafone -finally. And, today I managed to get onto my Wi-Fi home network. Had I correctly remembered my password this time last week I could have had so much more fun with this amazing little thing.
    Brain is now online and so am I.
    Downloaded 7 terrific app's and I'm loving this more every minute! If my Vodafone connection worked in the house more often than once in a blue moon it'd be beyond perfection. Dog may attack it as it's interfering with 'walkies'!!!
    Thanks for tips kindly shared on this forum -been a real help to this idiot. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Am now registered with Vodafone -finally. And, today I managed to get onto my Wi-Fi home network. Had I correctly remembered my password this time last week I could have had so much more fun with this amazing little thing.
    Brain is now online and so am I.
    Downloaded 7 terrific app's and I'm loving this more every minute! If my Vodafone connection worked in the house more often than once in a blue moon it'd be beyond perfection. Dog may attack it as it's interfering with 'walkies'!!!
    Thanks for tips kindly shared on this forum -been a real help to this idiot. LOL!
    Welcome Liz! Yep...we've neglected our pets, and each other, since the N1's arrival! Learn to manage your addiction! :rofl3:

Hi,
    Very happy to be joining the Nexus One brother/sisterhood.
    This is my 1st smartphone and I'm just blown away at what it can do.
    I'm sure over the coming days/weeks/months (You get the picture?) I'll be back in here trying to learn more about what it can do.
    Or at least what I can do with it.

Colin

Welcome Aerosavant! It's great Voda is delivering it to the UK...'resistance is futile...you WILL be assimilated!' :rofl3: Enjoy your Nexus!

Hi All,
    My nexus one is on d way, just ordered it today. Looking forward to see the useful info about my new smartphone. =)

Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links