Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm Reto and have the N1 since January 2010. I imported it from the USA through my nice living there. I rooted it the same ...

Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Re: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

I'm Reto and have the N1 since January 2010. I imported it from the USA through my nice living there.
    I rooted it the same day as it arrives. Since then I tested several Custom Roms and also other mods.
    The phone is not only a phone for me It's also an experimental platform. So I don't bother the warranty I probably loose with unlocking the bootloader.
    It was a very interesting time since I use it. Before I had an rooted Magic and before Android I had some windows mobile devices and also other mobiles with proprietary operating systems. My first "Smartphone" was a Nokia Communicator 9000 several Years ago. It's still working. :-):-)

Sigma

Smile hi, thanks & help?

just wanting to thank everyone for the help i have received here without being a member. it's a beautiful thing the internet & for me, it trashes the idea that it's every man for himself & survival of the fittest & all the trash.

it amazes me how helpful people are to complete strangers they will never meet & i think the corporations are terrified of it because it threatens their very existence, or they think it does.

our internet, is ours, not theirs despite the original intention & we must protect it & it's independence. don't let government anywhere near it. it should be free & open & unlicensed & uncensored. for many of us this is already not the case. i live in the uk.

i'm having problems with my nexus because i can't hear ringtones or callers but they can hear me.

at first it was intermittent but now it is the majority of calls.

i have just joined so will search for help but if anyone could point me to some ideas i would be really grateful & a cyber friend for life!

thanks to everyone again & don't let the mothafunkas touch our internet!

TF it's friday...:nexusx:

Hello, Ladies and Gents

Hey guys, my name is Alex, and I'm new to the forums. I've been a techie for my whole life. I generally am a curious and gentle person. I expect truth and kindness in human interactions and very much love other people. Thanks for the forum! I just ordered my Nexus yesterday and hopefully will get it tomorrow or Tuesday.

Regards,
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt221 View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Alex, and I'm new to the forums. I've been a techie for my whole life. I generally am a curious and gentle person. I expect truth and kindness in human interactions and very much love other people. Thanks for the forum! I just ordered my Nexus yesterday and hopefully will get it tomorrow or Tuesday.

Regards,
    Alex
    Howdy Alex! Welcome to the forum! The wait, while excruciating, is short. Enjoy your Nexus!

Thanks for the response. It's good to be here!

Hi my name is Dave and I just went thru an ugly divorce with my G1.. But i am sooo much happier with my new girl! The Nexus One!

Glad to have you, Dave! Ugly divorces are so...well...ugly

You should have a much happier relationship with Nexus and her friends--US :D

New guy

Hi, Hope to be able to give and receive help. Best, Val

new guy

I just put Froyo on my nexus and I like it alot so far. I have a few questions.. but thats for a different thread. Thanks for having me!

Angry DHL messed up shipping of Nexus One

Hello,
    I am a new user of Nexus One from Canada. Just got it yesterday. Before I proceed further I would like to mention about my bad experience with DHL International, the most unfriendly courier company. They messed up the delivery and would not budge even after several calls to them to have my phone delivered on time. It's their way or "no way". Google team took responsibility for the problem and promptly refunded the shipping charges (within a matter of hours) after I brought the matter to thir attention. I am yet to hear from DHL regarding the same complaint. My request to fellow forum members is not use DHL for any of your courier business.

Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links