Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi Guys, Just started with NO (Nexus One). Switched for traditional Only call phones to Smartest Phone. Bit Confused & trying to explore. Guys help ...

Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Smile Started

Hi Guys, Just started with NO (Nexus One). Switched for traditional Only call phones to Smartest Phone. Bit Confused & trying to explore.

Guys help out to ramp up

Talking

Hey everyone my name is Rachel.

My pride and joy is my Nexus One which is my first linux/android phone. I am a computer programmer/fixer/web designer/developer/phone hacker etc by day and I try to sleep as much as I can!

Being a woman in this industry is hard enough, being a half smart woman in this industry is near on impossible! lol

Any problems I don't mind (if I have answers) answering. Visa versa.

Loving this forum!!!

Re: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Thanks for the awesome post, Rachel. I actually feel like I got to know a little bit about you from it! Awesome. Also, congratulations on your N1. I as well am a techie, and I don't know how I've gotten along this far without it. Welcome to the Forum.

Alex

Welcome to all you newbies and newbettes!

Hi,

Finally broke down and gave in to the Iphone craze and the bought latest - The Nexus 1.

Loving every minute of it. Just discovered this forum and hoping it will help me to get the best out of my N1!!

Thanks in advance,
    Partha

Glad you freed yourself from the confines of Apple-ism, Partha! Welcome aboard!

Well, you did it. Convinced me to get the N1. My first "smartphone". Ordered today from Google. Man that's a lot of $$$... Hope it gets here to Canada quick and in good condition, and that the Bell Mobility SIM card switch from my current "dumb phone" is as simple as what I've read here...

My digital life in the palm of my hand... CAN'T WAIT! Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt221 View Post
    Thanks for the awesome post, Rachel. I actually feel like I got to know a little bit about you from it! Awesome. Also, congratulations on your N1. I as well am a techie, and I don't know how I've gotten along this far without it. Welcome to the Forum.

Alex
    Hee hee yeah I am partial to a gab! lol. Nice to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by Jop View Post
    Well, you did it. Convinced me to get the N1. My first "smartphone". Ordered today from Google. Man that's a lot of $$$... Hope it gets here to Canada quick and in good condition, and that the Bell Mobility SIM card switch from my current "dumb phone" is as simple as what I've read here...

My digital life in the palm of my hand... CAN'T WAIT! Wish me luck!
    Hey not to worry. Other than the battery which I think is a little skimpy, the phone is great and don't forget to load up all the apps from the marketplace. I would also recommend the dolphin browser.

Happy Nexing.

Partha

Yeah, I'm waiting until I actually received it before trying to find the thread with the "must have" apps... Don't want to jinx it!!!
    I know I'm a noob, but I'll be doing lots of reading to catch up! Canada seems so far behind in this kind of stuff...

Thanks for the help.

Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links