Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi All! I am Mihai from Romania. I have found already some very usefull posts on this forum and thought to join it. I love ...

Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi All!

I am Mihai from Romania. I have found already some very usefull posts on this forum and thought to join it. I love my N1 phone - I've got it about 1 month ago - Great experience so far!

Have fun and keep up the good work!

Hello, and I'm Inder. Just placed order for a Nexus One. Have been an android junkie for a while and am eagerly waiting for my new toy.

Aloha all... newbie on here, just thought I'd take a sec to say hello.
    Can't seem to find any answers to my questions on the google/nexusone forums, so i thought i would try here...

=)
    R

hey whats up everyone I am new to all this my name is Danny and I am also a android junkie

Talking An N1 newbie - bye bye Blackberry

Greetings, After 5 years with Blackberry I finally jumped ship and moved over to the N1, ...and, am not one bit sorry. I welcome the open development community which makes the N1 (Android) continually interesting. I was also tired of being locked-in to whatever AT&T, Verizon, Apple, etc. wanted me to have on my phone (app-wise). The Blackberry was full of icons and services that AT&T would have me pay for, but was very limited in what it offered. I could hide the icons, but not get rid of them. No more of that.

I was a bit surprised (disappointed) when Google announced the N1 online shop was closing. First question: what does this mean for the future of the N1? will it still be available elsewhere, and eventually new models?? I hope the feeling of newness/innovation that comes with the N1, never goes away.

Anyway, I'm a convert and hope that the Nexus 1, or its descendants, will keep me engaged for a long time. Thanks for an interesting and helpful forum. So....where's Froyo OTA?
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    NexusOneForum.net is a friendly community dedicated to the new Google Phone, the Nexus One.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Nexus One questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

from italy,
    I'm jonata ....

Wow....I missed a whole lot of new members! Greetings y'all, and welcome to our forum! And sorry I'm so late saying hi...

Howdy from St.Louis, Missouri. I'm new to the Nexus One (had mine for a month or so really) and it's actually my first smartphone. Can't say I don't love it, and I don't think I've even had a second of buyers regret/remorse since making the purchase.

Sold iphone!

Hi there, just sold my iphone and will be buying a N1 soon. Tired of Apple! I was once a Linux guy and switched to Apple but I think I would like to come back. Sounds like a great phone and OS, can't wait. Glad to be apart of the forum, thanks...

Hi All,
    My name is Dave from Liverpool.
    N1 user for one month. Still a lot to learn!
    Eagerly awaiting froyo2.2.

Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links