Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Welcome to all the new N1 and prospective N1 users. My wife and I both have one. Have left the rental business of T-Mobile. I ...

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Welcome to all the new N1 and prospective N1 users. My wife and I both have one. Have left the rental business of T-Mobile. I really like this phone.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Hi, everyone

I am Arnar and ordered a nexus one about a week ago and i cant wait to get it here to Iceland and use it!, It was had for me to pick because i always wanted an iphone but then i saw the nexus and it looks awesome :nexusx:

sup guys just got my nexus about 3 days ago and just got froyo yesterday. lovin my nexus hope to find some good info here.

I'm Bruno. I live in Spain. Just got a Nexus One. I love it. Android is a fantastic plaform!

hi guys, I am Liza, a new member for this site.

Hello guys, I was mistakenly think that I have introduced myself here, it was on another forum. yaiks.

I will properly do it now :D

Hi, I am Hafiz from Malaysia. Nice to meet you all. This is a very good forum and I like it very much. Everybody is very helpful. Kudos. ;-)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Welcome to all newbs, and not-so newbs!

Hello! Tiaza here. I'm new to the Nexus One forums.

I broke down and bought a Nexus One when I got fed up with my Motorola Cliq. I really liked it but I just kept having too many problems. I really like the MotoBlur, too. But I'm not having the problems I did, and this phone ROCKS!

I found the Cliq forums really useful and I hope this forum will be, too.

- tiaza

New to Android

Hi! I'm officially a former Windows Mobile user (for many years). Moving on to Android, is a big step for me. I've been so dependent on win mobile, & the microsoft family of software; it's been really hard to break away "from the norm". I'm very excited to begin experiencing Android powered devices. I'm now a Nexus One user. My previous phone is the HTC Touch GSM. I'm on AT&T's network.

Hi, new here. Had the Nexus One since late February and I love, love, love it!

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links