Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi! Just recieved my new nexus one, it is amazing....I'm so happy I got one b4 the online store sold out....

Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi! Just recieved my new nexus one, it is amazing....I'm so happy I got one b4 the online store sold out.

You are a lucky guy, H4L! Congratulations, and welcome to the best source of info about this device you'll find anywhere! We're glad you're here.

Hi, my names shed, have recently chopped in my G1 for a nexus, love it! It was a toss up between the nexus one and the htc desire. I prefer the stock ui and of course quicker upgrades.....now running froyo.

hello all, I am a new N1 owner but not my first Android (Hero) and far from my first HTC (#7) and I love the beast!

I did want a Desire but Vodafone were out of stock so negotiated a really good deal on my N1 and now I thank Vodafone's crappy stock levels...

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousM View Post
    hello all, I am a new N1 owner but not my first Android (Hero) and far from my first HTC (#7) and I love the beast!

I did want a Desire but Vodafone were out of stock so negotiated a really good deal on my N1 and now I thank Vodafone's crappy stock levels...
    Ha! Sometimes. things have a way of just working out for the best! :rofl3:

Hi. I'm Nick. I am a phoneaholic :: Got my Nexus One the day before the store closed. ::whew::

Love the phone so far. My first Android. I'm a systems administrator for a law firm, so I've had / used / troubleshoot lots of phones. I personally have had Moto MPX220 (ahh... my first 'smartphone'... memories), Palm something or other(tx? i don't remember), BB 8870, Samsung Blackjack (piece of crap), HTC Hermes AT&T 8525 (maybe my fav), HTC Kaiser AT&T Tilt, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4G (for 1 week before saying WTF, I already have a 3Gs... where is the innovation?), and now the Nexus One!!!

I have actually already created a support ticket with HTC regarding the N1 wifi chip losing connection. i have to constantly turn off and on wifi to regain Internet connectivity. It is a problem because the phone doesn't switch to 3G when the wifi craps out (doesn't sleep properly i think) and the phone gets RED HOT! Ouch! Called Google Nexus One support toll free number and they had me factory reset and verify the same problem existed. Then trasferred me to HTC where I set up the pay $500 as a cc hold for an advanced exchange / warranty return. From what I've read about their repair center, I think I made the right choice there.

Still don't have my new (newer?) phone, so dealing with wifi issue right now. Phone works great if I just remember to turn off wifi most of the time (so push email works) and turn it on again for web browsing, etc. But man, Flash can really eat that 2GB data plan from AT&T QUICK!

I really want to unlock / root my N1. I have always been keen on using baked ROMs on the WM5&6 devices and I have jail-broken every iPhone I have had (well, not the iPhone 4G). So, obviously I'm not going to unlock this N1 while I wait on my warranty replacement! Though, I did find this forum link: [Tutorial] Root FRF91/FRF85B/FRF83/FRF72 (T-Mo/AT&T) Without Unlocking (100% Working) - xda-developers "Root FRF91/FRF85B/FRF83/FRF72 (T-Mo/AT&T) Without Unlocking"

So, without further rambling, in the words of Dr. Nick: "Hi everybody!"

Welcome aboard, Nick! Glad you found your way here!

I'm sure you'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful community, for both noobs to Android and experienced users. Feel free to pitch in with any questions you may have, or any advice you may have for others!

hello. i have had my nexus since jan. been visting this forum often but only now registered lol. i love my nexus!!! lol

Better late than not at all, nannygur1 Glad you joined the party!

Quote Originally Posted by shed64 View Post
    Hi, my names shed, have recently chopped in my G1 for a nexus, love it! It was a toss up between the nexus one and the htc desire. I prefer the stock ui and of course quicker upgrades.....now running froyo.
    Welcome aboard, Shed! Glad you found your way here!

I'm sure you'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful community, for both noobs to Android and experienced users. Feel free to pitch in with any questions you may have, or any advice you may have for others!

Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links