Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Moved from Samsung, standard road side phone, excellent worked like Messey. Moved to Dopod WMobile5. Good, but cumbersome. Dopod shut down. Never could update to ...

Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Moved from Samsung, standard road side phone, excellent worked like Messey. Moved to Dopod WMobile5. Good, but cumbersome. Dopod shut down. Never could update to 6 or 6.1. Don't know how!! Moved to Nexus One. LOVE it. But problems with uninstalling some applications which just don't show up in setting>application>manage applications' or any 'Kill..." applications.
    He I am..hope to find some answers.
    Good to be with you guys....
    Ciao

Hey everyone I told myself I wasn't going to post until I actually have the phone.. and then I just posted somewhere anyway so I thought I'd make an introduction anyway...

Although I hope I'll still be able to get the phone in 2 months when I can get a new phone.. (can't afford one without a contract..) on the site it says the nexus one will be available in September.. but thats been pushed back 3 times already I think.. (can't get it until the end of October.. so yeah)

Anyway I fell in love with the phone when it came out in the US a while ago..

I have a Samsung Omnia now for almost 2 years.. I loved it a lot.. until I had it for a year.. haha and then there were scratches etc.. I'll never do a 2yr contract again :P

anyway my name is Cynthia and I'm from Holland

Welcome aboard, IAMSRA & Cynthia!

We're Glad you found your way here!

I'm sure you'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful community, for both noobs to Android and experienced users. Feel free to pitch in with any questions you may have, or any advice you may have for others!

Hi Glad to be here

Hi @ all , my name is Rama , from Aucklandmnew zealand

Thanks

Welcome to the Kiwi! Glad to have you here, mate!

Smile

Welcome to the N1F Rama!

from India

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    Hi @ all , my name is Rama , from Aucklandmnew zealand

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Welcome to the Kiwi! Glad to have you here, mate!

Talking Sup Yall! =D

Whats up Everyone!

My name is Mastermrz and yes, i have the Nexus One. I entered the Android community after my mom got the T-Mobile G1 and then thats when i actually started to get involved after i bought the Google Nexus One right from Google on they first day they released it.

I hope to learn everything about my phone and what it can do and i hope you all get to learn the same thing!

Cya all! =D

Welcome Aboard Mastermrz

Wish our Mum's were as cool as yours... God Bless her!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermrz View Post
    Whats up Everyone!

My name is Mastermrz and yes, i have the Nexus One. I entered the Android community after my mom got the T-Mobile G1 and then thats when i actually started to get involved after i bought the Google Nexus One right from Google on they first day they released it.

I hope to learn everything about my phone and what it can do and i hope you all get to learn the same thing!

Cya all! =D

Hey everyone. Just got my nexus one this past week and am loving it so far. Big step up from Blackberry curve. Looking forward to all the geeky things I can do with it. Currently contemplating 'to root or not to root'.

Thanks

Hello i am abuli. Think i am going to tired you out with bad English and a lot of questions and complains

Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links