Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all I`m Jon and I just got my first phone and I`m very happy with my choice:nexusx:. I discovered this site a little while ...

Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Hey all I`m Jon and I just got my first phone and I`m very happy with my choice:nexusx:.
    I discovered this site a little while ago but I wanted to wait until I got my phone before joining.

Welcome aboard, Jon!

We're Glad you found your way here!

I'm sure you'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful community, for both noobs to Android and experienced users. Feel free to pitch in with any questions you may have, or any advice you may have for others.

P.S.> On a personal Note - You've already impressed me with your sincerity in joining us post purchase

Once again a Very Warm Welcome!

Hope you Have as smashing a time as we guys do!

First post! Hey guys, you can call me VX. I'm looking for some help, maybe you guys can point me in the right direction.

First off, let me say that I'm a rather new to rooting phones; however I'm not new to modding/hacking electronics. I've hacked my PSPs with Custom Firmware, my XBox, etc..

Let me get to the point, I was happy with the Droid v2.1 so I saw no need to root the phone... so I never taught myself how to do it. Well, I just updated my phone to 2.2 and I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE IT. I really don't like the Bloat from Twitter, Skype, and other stuff that I'll NEVER USE. In addition, my Droid Incredible seems sluggish and I keep getting random apps that open and eat away at the battery life.

What can I do about this?

Should I root the phone and remove the bloatware through cmd promt? Downgrade it?

Links to similar topics/instructions would greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    VX

dunno if this is the right place to ask but i am abit piseed off trying to get answers...well my N1 wipes out all the new numbers when i synch the contacs to the gmail contacts list...this has happened thrice..so all the new numbers on the cell get erased when i try to sync..any help out there??

Hi , I am iMischief, from India and new to Android OS having Nexus 1 as my first Andriod phone. I am relatively quite addicted to smart phones and hold blackberry as my primary phone but hearing quite a bit on Android OS and quite interested to know more about this fast catching up OS in the smartphone world. I sure look forward on this forums for interesting interaction

Welcome Guys

Glad you were able to catch the last boat!

Join http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/g...one-india.html

Hope you Have Fun!

Shivas> I'm replying to your wallpost

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by shivasregal View Post
    dunno if this is the right place to ask but i am abit piseed off trying to get answers...well my N1 wipes out all the new numbers when i synch the contacs to the gmail contacts list...this has happened thrice..so all the new numbers on the cell get erased when i try to sync..any help out there??

Quote Originally Posted by iMischief View Post
    Hi , I am iMischief, from India and new to Android OS having Nexus 1 as my first Andriod phone. I am relatively quite addicted to smart phones and hold blackberry as my primary phone but hearing quite a bit on Android OS and quite interested to know more about this fast catching up OS in the smartphone world. I sure look forward on this forums for interesting interaction

aseems , you are replying to my post?or you will reply soon?

Smile

Hello , I am Coco from China, also i am a sales and sale led flashlight/led torch.

hello i am coco from China

Hello everyone,

Myself, Rati Rohatgi. I just got my Nexus One today. I have been reading through this site for a while so I decided to join. Currently I am in Melbourne but will soon go back home to Delhi, India by year end that too permanently (for good).. yay!!

I hope I can help and others can help me as well..

Regards,
    Rati R.

Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links