Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am the guy that spends months buying anything, i have needed a new phone for along time almost spent a ton on the touch ...

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

I am the guy that spends months buying anything, i have needed a new phone for along time almost spent a ton on the touch pro2. Thank you google, i will have to live with my shadow awhile longer. How ever it does have WM 6.5

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NocTurnal View Post
    I am the guy that spends months buying anything, i have needed a new phone for along time almost spent a ton on the touch pro2. Thank you google, i will have to live with my shadow awhile longer. How ever it does have WM 6.5
    I guess I'm a bit more spontaneous... can make a purchase like this at the spur of a moment

this phone sold me as soon as i saw the spec's and the possible price

Get me this phone.

I am another one who over studies and over ponders every purchase. But I know I want this phone. I'm eligible for a new phone, I'm just like a kid waiting for a new toy. I'm anxious for when it's going to be released, how much will it cost, etc. The up to date technology on the screen, the android version, specs, I'm ready.

What I'd be willing to pay will depend on a lot of things, probably even the temperature of the morning coffee.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NocTurnal View Post
    this phone sold me as soon as i saw the spec's and the possible price
    What would be the maximum that you would fell comfortable paying if you could get it without a contract?

Might go as high as $300 but i like the rumors of $200 with a possible $100 rebate

Hi!
    I'm a HTC XDA forum addict with thousands of posts for my WM devices. XDA will eventually support the N1 since it's HTC built (once it's released). The N1 specs are impressive & exactly what I'm looking for in a PPC and the Android seems to be the future. So here I am to learn, join the excitement & hopefully get the N1 soon!

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I am another one who over studies and over ponders every purchase. But I know I want this phone. I'm eligible for a new phone, I'm just like a kid waiting for a new toy. I'm anxious for when it's going to be released, how much will it cost, etc. The up to date technology on the screen, the android version, specs, I'm ready.

What I'd be willing to pay will depend on a lot of things, probably even the temperature of the morning coffee.
    I think sometimes I like gadgets just because of the anticipation and excitement of something new! I like change and it seems like nothing changes as fast as technology these days

Anticipation

That says it!
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

I started with Palm Tungsten, then Treo 650, then 680(got stolen out of my car in a smash and grab!) Now have have Dev phone 1 and iphone 3gS. I do not have data on the iphone as I am always in reach of wi-fi. OMG these things have changed my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am free! Oh waitaminut no no thats wrong I am CHAINED to this thing!!! Wait wait thats not right either... can I get some help here?? Im in serious need of help I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I'm a tech junkie
    Ok so I've admitted it now what?

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links