Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by itzjunji Name is Junji. Still trying to find tricks to my N1 after having it for like...8 months??!?! MUCH HELP NEEDED!! Welcome ...

Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Quote Originally Posted by itzjunji View Post
    Name is Junji. Still trying to find tricks to my N1 after having it for like...8 months??!?! MUCH HELP NEEDED!!
    Welcome Junji,

Speak to my old friend SliceBurgSlim for Sup3r P0w3r1ng your N1

Or join his group:
    Nexus One Forum - Google Phone Forum

My name is Hugo and for more years GEEK in the sky , i love android . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kalimero View Post
    My name is Hugo and for more years GEEK in the sky , i love android . . .
    Welcome!!! Feel free to use the Search Function Above...

You'll find a LOT of like-minded people on the N1F

Glad to have you on board!

I became interested in Android because I use Linux on all of my personal computers (switched from OS X about the time Apple started all of those switcher ads). I like to tinker with computers and phones seems to be the logical next step.

I currently have a cheap Tracfone and an iPod Touch (jailbroken), but of course want to replace those with a great Android phone. I'll be looking to learn from the experiences of the forum and share my own as I go.

I'm a big proponent of free, as in speech, although I wouldn't turn my nose up to free, as in beer Ultimately I want a phone that I can really own and use as I wish with as little interference from the carriers as possible.

My other interests are, in no particular order, Ducati motorcycles, firearms and backpacking.

K6H

Red face Just joined the forum

Hello Everyone,
    I'm a relatively unskilled but persevering geek who picked up a Nexus One after waiting ages for a phone to come out that does pretty much everything.
    I still think the Nexus is that phone and its a refreshing change to have a piece of technology that keeps up top date with new developments and software without having to buy new hardware or paying top dollar for an upgrade. I still think the Navigation function with the Nexus is one of many perks that I laud over my iPhone owning wife

Have rooted my phone to Froyo with Modaco's R21 ROM (after a bit of effort and getting my head round how to achieve it)

Just want to make sure I keep my phone up to date and don't miss out on any new development, system fixes (like why so often the touch screen become uncalibrated), gizmos and worthwhile gadgets. And of course anything I can learn for myself on the way will be a bonus.

Cheers All!

Kev aka K6H

Welcome aboard, db1911 & K6H!

We're Glad you found your way here!

I'm sure you'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful community, for both noobs (like me) to Android and experienced users. Feel free to pitch in with any questions you may have, or any advice you may have for others!

Intro...

Hi...don't know what to say. Well i love gadgets...smart ones...specially :nexusx:
    Technology confuses me. So I just use it. Every time I open this forum I dread seeing the word 'Root(ing)'...just don't know what it is and why? Hope this forum will be a good teacher...
    Good to have so many friends out here with so much knowledge and smart ideas.

Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by iamsra View Post
    Hi...don't know what to say. Well i love gadgets...smart ones...specially :nexusx:
    Technology confuses me. So I just use it. Every time I open this forum I dread seeing the word 'Root(ing)'...just don't know what it is and why? Hope this forum will be a good teacher...

Ciao
    Rooting will be Hard Sold to you by

MY Warm Hearted But Rooted good Friends & well-wishers

Join us instead -
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/g...fuse-root.html

Promise you won't regret it...There's no need to jump in the fire... Find your feet first... wait for your official Gingerbread OTA (which rooted phones will not get, unless they 'unroot', which again requires indepth study like my pal rugmankc did)

I too shall root...one day...but that day is faaaaar away (I'm talking years)

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsra View Post

Ciao
    Rooting will be Hard Sold to you by

MY Warm Hearted But Rooted good Friends & well-wishers

Join us instead -
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/g...fuse-root.html

Promise you won't regret it...There's no need to jump in the fire... Find your feet first... wait for your official Gingerbread OTA (which rooted phones will not get, unless they 'unroot', which again requires indepth study like my pal rugmankc did)

I too shall root...one day...but that day is faaaaar away (I'm talking years)
    No hard sell here. Rooting sells itself.
    Iamsra, if you like gadgets and want to learn about rooting, you're in the right place. Everyone here is very helpful.

Join our group: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/g...root-gang.html

Joining the "Refuse to Root" group is like joining the chess club.

Joining our group, "Root Gang" is like joining whatever club James Bond belonged to.

Either way...welcome to the Forum.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Joining the "Refuse to Root" group is like joining the chess club.

Joining our group, "Root Gang" is like joining whatever club James Bond belonged to.

Either way...welcome to the Forum.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links