Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Thanks Duke Random21, I didn't know Google voice, thanks for the info. I went to have a look and when I got to the Home ...

Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Ged

Apps for Nexus 1

Thanks Duke Random21,

I didn't know Google voice, thanks for the info. I went to have a look and when I got to the Home page this window came up..."Sorry but it isn't available outside the USA".... I'm in Quebec, Canada. You were right in pointing this possiblity. They do say it should be available soon.

You mention that there is an app for Skipes for Android. from surfing around all I found was that Skipes isn't working with Android phones.

I also found this available in Canada: VoxOx. Anyone know them?

For the GPS, I would like it if members here using one/them to tell me what their evaluation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    Thanks Duke Random21,

I didn't know Google voice, thanks for the info. I went to have a look and when I got to the Home page this window came up..."Sorry but it isn't available outside the USA".... I'm in Quebec, Canada. You were right in pointing this possiblity. They do say it should be available soon.

You mention that there is an app for Skipes for Android. from surfing around all I found was that Skipes isn't working with Android phones.

I also found this available in Canada: VoxOx. Anyone know them?

For the GPS, I would like it if members here using one/them to tell me what their evaluation is.
    For the Google voice thing I know there not in Canada yet cause I am also in Quebec but thanks for telling me that we should be getting it soon didn`t know that but I am happy about it.

As for Skype you were right there was no app when I told you because I thought there was but check out this thread http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/nexus-one-general-discussion/9709-skype-finally-available-market.html?highlight=skype it says there is but it also says it only works for in the US over 3g (not sure about WI-FI) witch means that you and me can`t get Skype yet but it should not be far off.

new phoneaholic

the nexus one has always been my favorite in design, however i couldnt afford one full price and didnt want to go with tmobile contract not being able to try phone out first, i just dont understand why google wouldnt put it out in stores, can anyone tell me where is the best place to purchase a used one , i suppose there are no new ones, iv been around the block with phones, at and t doesnt have good data plan for new customers , and im not too impressed with any phone out there so i really want to try and get my hands on a nexus one, i hear they are coming out with nexus two but im not crazy about the looks of it, thanks in advance.

Welcom to the forum rick00770

Now I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think the easiest place to find a nexus one would be eBay the problem with that is that the price is through the roof even for a used one I got mine there (new) for 600$. Other than that there are not many places where you can get a N1.

Smile thanks

i kinda figured that, i did see some decent prices on ebay i may go that route soon, its just a shame they dont put the nexus out on a regular carrier, such a nice phone and well built, oh well ill figure out how to get one probably, all i do is mostly get on youtube and check email, and most phones can do that, but it would be nice to have a nice phone to do it with, thanks for info and take care

Well if you are wiling to wait there might be a nexus two http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...nexus-2-a.html might be coming along soon but we don`t know so its a bit of a risk cause it might never hapen so its up to you.

nexus two

right friend , iv seen pictures of it, it looks pretty good, the back has a slim start that looks like it gets fatter or bigger as it goes to top, sort of like the iphone, im interested to see how it turns out and who is going to offer it, it does look intriguing. thanks

Hi, this is Jason from Sydney. tried Android. not too bad... but I'm still a windows fan. may switch to WM7.

I'm the proud owner of a Nexus One phone ! My first Android phone ... so for now I'm a notice

Welcome aboard, salieri & jgman2000!

We're Glad you found your way here!

I'm sure you'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful community, for both noobs (like me) to Android and experienced users. Feel free to pitch in with any questions you may have, or any advice you may have for others!

Quote Originally Posted by salieri View Post
    I'm the proud owner of a Nexus One phone ! My first Android phone ... so for now I'm a notice
    We were ALL novices once ... Be proud! Refuse to Root! :D

Quote Originally Posted by jgman2000 View Post
    Hi, this is Jason from Sydney. tried Android. not too bad... but I'm still a windows fan. may switch to WM7.
    WM7.... Hmmm... hope you don't fall for the semi-closed/semi-open platform spiel ... Welcome to Freedom of Choice... once again .... cheers!

Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links