Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; First off I would like to welcome you to the forum. Me personally the Atrix is enough for me to upgrade but not to get ...

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

First off I would like to welcome you to the forum.

Me personally the Atrix is enough for me to upgrade but not to get rid of my nexus one nothing is going to get me to do that :D. Flashing ROMs a fun process but some like to keep it stock and simple personally I would rather cyanogen but that is the beauty of android and choice . As far as a good upgrade from the nexus one I actually started a thread about that when the nexus S came out if you want to take a look your welcome to it http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...s-feature.html

I went ahead and got the Atrix....but kept the Nexus One. It's too good a device to retire. The goodness of Pure Android, the freedom to sideload apps, the beauty of AMOLED screens...what's not to love? The Atrix is fast, yeah, but I had to root it to get some of the stuff that's built into the Nexus. And I don't love the screen like I do the Nex.

Hello, I live in Canada. I have pre-ordered a Nexus S from Rogers which I hope will arrive soon.

Welcome to our forum ATuant glad you joined us and decided to get a nexus S I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Welcome to our forum ATuant glad you joined us and decided to get a nexus S I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.
    Thanks for the welcome, Dude. This appears to be a good forum for anything to do with Nexus and android. Glad to hear you like your Nexus One. I will be back when I get my S and have questions about Android ops....!

Junior Member robzy2112@yahoo.com's Avatar

Nexus Sexus

Rob here. Lawyer and newbie rooter, long time Nexus lover. I've had my beloved N1 since a week after they came out. I'll try not to be a pain in ass! Thanks.

Welcome aboard rob you'll soon learn that rooting is fun and gives you so many new options so what are you waiting for XD. Anyway if you need any help we're all here and don't worry people are never a pain we're here to help you out

Hi browndude here! my names Andy, totally new to the super cool world of android. My terrible phone (lg neon) finally died and the nexus s recently came to my carrier, I stumbled on to this cool site looking for pro's and con's and stuff like that! haha xD (hoping to pick up the nexus in a week or so..im still deciding) :P

Welcome, Andy. Good luck with your decision making! There is much to be said for having a true Google experience phone, instead of dealing with a manufacturer's "skin" over top of it. Let that factor into your choice....

Thanks for the welcome WERA! I know what your saying, I will be purchasing this phone outright though (I will never give in to these dreaded three year cellular plans we Canadians have!). As such I am trying to justify the hefty price tag that is 500 CAD...in a time where you can buy a new laptop for that much. I am also used to a physical keyboard. From your experience if you don't mind me asking, how is the media player on android? This is the biggest seller from me (every time I say this people suggest iPhone but I would like to have more freedom)..and play angry birds for free of course! haha

-Andy

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links