Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Davew18 Originally Posted by Dude Random21 Well welcome aboard Dave if your looking for a case I would go check out the ...

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Davew18 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Well welcome aboard Dave if your looking for a case I would go check out the accessory section and here is a good thread to start with http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...e-reviews.html and if you don't mind a little bit of bulk then may I suggest an otter box defender. My nexus one has no protection except a screen protector but I've seen good reviews of this case. Like here is one from this forum http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...tests-lol.html

thanks for that, went on Ebay and bought the impact case from otterbox for 8.88$ looks pretty good read some good feedback on it now i just cant wait to get it!

now all i need is a better battery
    Well that might be your battery getting old I remember a post about battery age that says that your battery dies faster and such as time goes on there was some way of measuring it but I don't remember how and I can't find the thread. So maybe just another 1400mah battery might do the trick but maybe not so if you don't want to extend the back cover you also have a choice of Seidio's extended 1600man battery or if you don't mind the extended cover then there is allot of other options like 3200mah.

Quote Originally Posted by Davew18 View Post
    Well welcome aboard Dave if your looking for a case I would go check out the accessory section and here is a good thread to start with http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...e-reviews.html and if you don't mind a little bit of bulk then may I suggest an otter box defender. My nexus one has no protection except a screen protector but I've seen good reviews of this case. Like here is one from this forum http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...tests-lol.html

thanks for that, went on Ebay and bought the impact case from otterbox for 8.88$ looks pretty good read some good feedback on it now i just cant wait to get it!

now all i need is a better battery
    Well that might be your battery getting old I remember a post about battery age that says that your battery dies faster and such as time goes on there was some way of measuring it but I don't remember how and I can't find the thread. So maybe just another 1400mah battery might do the trick but maybe not so if you don't want to extend the back cover you also have a choice of Seidio's extended 1600man battery or if you don't mind the extended cover then there is allot of other options like 3200mah.

any pictures on the extended cover? will it fit in the case i just bought?

Oh sorry my bad forgot about the case because the extended covers don't really fit anywhere but if you want a pic here is the best shot I could find to show you the difference. Larger Image for Seidio Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery (For Google Nexus One) - Expansys.com UK

Hey my name is Lee-Ann. Decided to join, stressed to the max. I have the new Samsung Nexus S. And m kids got ahold of it and water and my phone met. Hoping to get some help....

I think I came to the right place, the forum says Nexus one or Nexus s.

Smile hello

hey frnds it narendra from india.
    i was looking guides to root my nexus one 2.3.4 and found this cool forum.
    it is helpful in lot of ways. i would request u ppl to find me the best way to root my ne:nexusx:us one. i dont wanna downgrade it to 2.3.3. and would like a easy and reliable way to root pls.

If you don't want to downgrade, your only other option is to unlock your bootloader...

Nexus S in recovery mode stuck at Welcome screen and not responding to touch

I purchased Nexus S in last week of April 2011. Unfortunately it got a water splash. The unlock slide was not repsonding.I called Samsung and told me to send the same to repair center in EL Paso. After three weeks got the phone back with a remark 'BER' which they told me that it is beyond economic repair.
    However, on arrival going through the forum I rebooted the phone and the slide started working. I was thrilled and could use the phone. But the phone was needing frequent reboot.

Last two days back it hanged and then on recovery and reboot, its stuck at Welcome screen.

Is it an OS issue or something else. Please respond.

Nexus S in recovery mode stuck at Welcome screen and not responding to touch
    I purchased Nexus S in last week of April 2011. Unfortunately it got a water splash. The unlock slide was not repsonding.I called Samsung and told me to send the same to repair center in EL Paso. After three weeks got the phone back with a remark 'BER' which they told me that it is beyond economic repair.
    However, on arrival going through the forum I rebooted the phone and the slide started working. I was thrilled and could use the phone. But the phone was needing frequent reboot.

Last two days back it hanged and then on recovery and reboot, its stuck at Welcome screen.

Is it an OS issue or something else. Please respond.

Hey everyone. My name is Mitesh, I am a big Android "Follower" and I just got my Nexus One for Digicel Jamaica. Decided to join so I can be informed on any of the new / cool things that I can do with the N1. And to receive or give help in the future. Thanks.

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links