Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Glad to have you here, Mitesh. This is a great community of remarkably helpful people. I hope you enjoy your time here....

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Glad to have you here, Mitesh. This is a great community of remarkably helpful people. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hai I am Adithya from India. I bought Nexus One HTC yesterday. Nice to have a forum of its own for Nexus One. Thanks for owner and mods.

Glad to have you aboard, Adithya. Any questions you have about your new device, be sure to ask. We have a great group, always willing to help.

Hi im ronie from philippines...and im so excited having this forum as one of my favorite bookmarks...i hope we help each other to attain the forum's goal...TO BE AS ONE

Well welcome aboard ronie it's always nice to welcome someone who's willing to lend a hand around here glad you decided to be a part of our great community

Hi.
    I love my nexus. I am in jamaica. My phone was working great until today when i updated it to the gingerbread. Now my screen is blank when getting a call or during a call. My camera is not working. I am about to have a nervous breakdown.

Sounds like a bad update I would downgrade back then if you want just upgrade back. To downgrade use the passimg method http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post98568

Oh and almost forgot welcome aboard

Hey, uninformed new guy here...

Ok, this is a bit of an embarrassing first post, but I have a huge issue I could use some help with. Hoping to find help on the forums...

Well, we would need to know the problem and someone may have a quick answer or let you know which section of the forum to start a thread.

I just saw a more complete post by you on ATT charging you for a data plan since you have a smartphone. I only saw your carrier comment on my email, not the thread--no one will recommend skirting the carrier. Need to pay or not have their service. Or, use only wifi hotspots. Not sure of any other choices.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

MxB
    hello everyone, I'm new in the world of Android's after being with Palm for a decade now. I'm a teacher and graphic designer for living. I hope my Nexus One will bring me as much pleasure as my Palm pda's did.

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links