Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well just follow the instructions in this post and you should be able to get root then use titanium backup to remove the system apps ...

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Well just follow the instructions in this post and you should be able to get root then use titanium backup to remove the system apps you don't want.

Hello, I bought a Nexus S to help me sell GetLinked QR codes. I am amazed at how my Nexus can scan a QR code the size a fingernail and come up with 7 hot buttons that can link people to 7 different web pages.

Glad to have you here, Peter!

Hi, my name is Brad. Bought a Nexus One from a friend and shortly thereafter I decided it was time to make it my own. Loaded an new rom and then my power button died. Joined because I found this site on Google. Fun phone. I screw it up at least once a month.

Hi my name is Booper and I just got my new Nexus and already hating it as I dont know how to use it properly LOL so i am doing some research. I just finally after 3 hours bluetoothed a new ring tone and YAY finally got it on the phone under the bluetooth app but have absolutely no idea how to move it out of there and use it as a ringtone any =body out there that can help

Hello Everyone

HI, Am vasanth from Bangalore, India. I am an android fan and had used nexus one. am here to find some solutions to my nexus one problems as well as share my experiences. Cheers!

Hello guys I am android apps developer but still learning it, can develop apps at initial level.

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links