Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Brian Originally Posted by melevin Brian, You better shovel the drive way to pave the way for the second phone. Mel; lol ...

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by melevin View Post
    Brian, You better shovel the drive way to pave the way for the second phone. Mel;
    lol we had 20 inches here a few weeks back.....she owes me:D
    20 inches :eek: I can remember those days when I lived in Ohio years ago!
    Welcome to the forum...
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

Welcome all who have joined today would just like to say Hi and glad you have found us.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by galaxys View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by melevin View Post
    Brian, You better shovel the drive way to pave the way for the second phone. Mel;
    Welcome to the forum...
    man that makes that transfer ot Chicago even less tempting

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxys View Post

Welcome to the forum...
    man that makes that transfer ot Chicago even less tempting

Only place colder than Chicago is International Falls, MN (aka Goose Balls)! :D

Hi! I've spent the past couple of days searching the forums about nexus one and have pretty much been sucked in so... here I am to stay! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Hi! I've spent the past couple of days searching the forums about nexus one and have pretty much been sucked in so... here I am to stay! :-)
    Will you be at the Google announced press conference in Mountain View on the 5th January since your from there?
    Take good notes for us!
    Oh, do you happen to work for Google? :rolleyes:

hi people

hey just been recently (like a week back) introduced to the phone. NOt saying ive used it or anything mainly internet buzz. i had been looking for a new phone for a while and was about to bite the bullet on either a cliq or MT3G but say that the nexus was about to come out.

My old phone was an original iphone i had unlocked to run with tmobile but it wet a watery demise. i basically ran my life through that phone and immediately wanted a new one but att had gotten stricter on selling it and i was tired of running edge with how fast 3G was and was looking for a smartphone on tmobile. Nexus one couldnt have had better timing for me lol. so in the mean time i have been using a samsung blast. found it deserted in my house lol.

I'm Kyle, I'm pretty much done with MS Window phones, was about to breakdown and buy an iphone, then I saw the N1, so I'm just checking up on all the latest news and waiting on the facts to come rolling in. Biggest plus for the N1 so far is it's made by HTC, my current phone is an HTC Tilt, love the phone to death, just hate the OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
    I'm Kyle, I'm pretty much done with MS Window phones, was about to breakdown and buy an iphone, then I saw the N1, so I'm just checking up on all the latest news and waiting on the facts to come rolling in. Biggest plus for the N1 so far is it's made by HTC, my current phone is an HTC Tilt, love the phone to death, just hate the OS.
    Welcome to the site! I'm in the same boat with waiting on WM7, etc., but also glad it's made by HTC! Are u on XDA?

Hey Guys, My name is Tom, I am based in Boston and I currently have a Verizon Blackberry which I use a lot for work but deep down am looking forward to a phone like the Nexus One. I spent a lot of time in Sweden and the UK got used to the SIM card concept and was shocked when I moved stateside and the service providers control everything. Great to see a phone being released unlocked and looking forward to trying it out-

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links