Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; NexusOneForum.net is a friendly community dedicated to the new Google Phone, the Nexus One. Our goal is to be the place to go to when ...

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Admin

Lightbulb Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

NexusOneForum.net is a friendly community dedicated to the new Google Phone, the Nexus One.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Nexus One questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

4Nines
    Hello, my name is Doug and I'm a phonalcoholic

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    Is that like being a phone junky and alcoholic at the same time?

Hello Doug!

We are here for you. I am Nick and I share your plight for the newest, bestest, and shiniest.

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Is that like being a phone junky and alcoholic at the same time?
    I guess so...they say it's a disease, but I'm trying to work through it without going broke

Quote Originally Posted by vertical View Post
    Hello Doug!

We are here for you. I am Nick and I share your plight for the newest, bestest, and shiniest.
    Thank you...it's nice to know that there are other people out there that share the same issue

I guess so...they say it's a disease, but I'm trying to work through it without going broke
    Going broke seems to be the only thing that thwarts my disease. It is like alcoholism. It is one of the rare diseases that you can get yelled at for having.

"Dammit Doug! You have Lupus."

I'm Jason and like Doug I am becoming a phonalcoholic. I just got my first smartphone with the Droid last month, and now seeing this I am very curious as to what it will do.

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by vertical View Post
    Going broke seems to be the only thing that thwarts my disease. It is like alcoholism. It is one of the rare diseases that you can get yelled at for having.

"Dammit Doug! You have Lupus."
    That's true...that just doesn't sound right :confused:

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander View Post
    I'm Jason and like Doug I am becoming a phonalcoholic. I just got my first smartphone with the Droid last month, and now seeing this I am very curious as to what it will do.
    Welcome...just remember strength in numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Anomander View Post
    Welcome...just remember strength in numbers
    Yea, but my pocket book is not going to like it. I'll be watching the Nexus One news to see what it can do. Though I love my Droid a lot.

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links