How did you hear about NexusOneForum.net?

This is a discussion on How did you hear about NexusOneForum.net? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; google search! been reading a couple weeks b4 the release(jan.5th)...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: How did you hear about NexusOneForum.net?

google search! been reading a couple weeks b4 the release(jan.5th)
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Googling...right after I ordered N1

I Googled Nexus One forum and this was one of the first results.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsson View Post
    I Googled Nexus One forum and this was one of the first results.
    same here :D

ofc via google ;]

During a websearch... checking some info about the AT&T version working in Costa Rica! Great place!

Keep it up!

I recently switched from Blackberry (Bold) to a Nexus One and I don't believe I'll be looking back. I'm still configuring my device, but was wondering, is there currently a way that the 4 softkeys at the bottom can be illuminated? Does anyone know or is this another planned upgrade feature? I'm looking forward to OS 2.2, but so far 2.1 hasn't really disappointed. I've had to modify my keyboard technique but the auto-entry feature is a big help. So far, I'm solid with the unit, and especially happy that I'll soon escape the 2 year AT&T contract trap -- no looking back on that one either. Thanks for this forum.
    so far...

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBL View Post
    I recently switched from Blackberry (Bold) to a Nexus One and I don't believe I'll be looking back. I'm still configuring my device, but was wondering, is there currently a way that the 4 softkeys at the bottom can be illuminated? Does anyone know or is this another planned upgrade feature? I'm looking forward to OS 2.2, but so far 2.1 hasn't really disappointed. I've had to modify my keyboard technique but the auto-entry feature is a big help. So far, I'm solid with the unit, and especially happy that I'll soon escape the 2 year AT&T contract trap -- no looking back on that one either. Thanks for this forum.
    so far...
    Welcome to the forum AndrewBL,

Concerning the four soft key on the Nexus, they should light up with the main display panel of the phone.

If not let us know, there's a wealth of info and members on the forum to help!!
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by r3spt View Post
    Googling...right after I ordered N1
    same here.

Same as well. Was googling for info on how to link my contacts with fb profile.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links