How did you hear about NexusOneForum.net?

This is a discussion on How did you hear about NexusOneForum.net? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Learned about this site from an email via droidforums.net...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you hear about NexusOneForum.net?

Learned about this site from an email via droidforums.net

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    We are curious to find out how you found out about our site. Google? StumbleUpon? An Ad somewhere?

Please help us make more effective use of our marketing efforts by letting us know how you found out about us.

Thanks!
    I am a diehard from Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid Phones & the Motorola Droid and saw a posting tonight begging...errr asking people to sign up over here with a low number. Although highly doubt I would get this phone, unless I find something compelling about it once it's introduced on VZW, I thought I'd come over and register since the owners over on droidforums and here are the same good people and I'm here to support them too.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    We are curious to find out how you found out about our site. Google? StumbleUpon? An Ad somewhere?

Please help us make more effective use of our marketing efforts by letting us know how you found out about us.

Thanks!
    I am a diehard from Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid Phones & the Motorola Droid and saw a posting tonight begging...errr asking people to sign up over here with a low number. Although highly doubt I would get this phone, unless I find something compelling about it once it's introduced on VZW, I thought I'd come over and register since the owners over on droidforums and here are the same good people and I'm here to support them too.
    Thanks for supporting us! We appreciate it and we work hard to make sure the user experience is as good as we can make it.

Thank you again!

I found out from
    Droidforums.net

Thanks!
    Ride on Vulcan!

Droidforums.net & expeditionportal.com

from a post on droidforums.net saying to make an account now to get a low number

Quote Originally Posted by vzwmandroid View Post

Thanks!
    Ride on Vulcan!
    I think I read one of your posts that you're going for the triple play...Moto Droid, Eris and a N1.....I know who I'm going to for questions about the differences between the devices.:killerkenny::killerkenny::killerkenny: (I just wanted to see Killer Kenny)

got an e-mail about this site from droidforums.net

Quote Originally Posted by goldviper View Post
    got an e-mail about this site from droidforums.net
    Well, thanks for coming over! We appreciate the support, and expect this place to be as good as DF in no time!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links