Whats up all !

This is a discussion on Whats up all ! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi! new member to the site. imagine that, lol anyways, some might know me from other forums, twitter even. im a long time android user, ...

Thread: Whats up all !

Whats up all !

Hi! new member to the site. imagine that, lol
    anyways, some might know me from other forums, twitter even. im a long time android user, the g1. and have been hacking it and helping others do the same(with other android devices also) for some time now. i even helped a person w/ a nexus one already. android is android, no matter what form its in. anyways , im happy to be part of this forum and cant wait to be hacking a nexus one :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by simms22 View Post
    anyways, some might know me from other forums, twitter even. im a long time android user, the g1. and have been hacking it and helping others do the same(with other android devices also) for some time now. i even helped a person w/ a nexus one already. android is android, no matter what form its in. anyways , im happy to be part of this forum and cant wait to be hacking a nexus one :D
    Simms,

Glad to have you on the site! Hopefully more and more Nexus One's will be hitting the hands of people in the public so we can hack on it some more. What's good for one Android is good for another, I always say

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simms22 View Post
    Simms,

Glad to have you on the site! Hopefully more and more Nexus One's will be hitting the hands of people in the public so we can hack on it some more. What's good for one Android is good for another, I always say
    That last line of yours is soooooooo true! Glad to be aboard !

Welcome to the Forums!

A big welcome to both Simms and viperboy! Glad to have you guys here!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links