Problems with the forums? Let us know!

This is a discussion on Problems with the forums? Let us know! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; We're on it...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problems with the forums? Let us know!

4Nines
    We're on it

Hi, I don't have permission to edit my picture, do I have to be a senior member?

Bishop6

A lot of already read topics appear as unread

I got the Nexus One forum app for my N1 and can't log in to it using the same credentials that I use here. What's wrong with me?

4Nines
    Sent these issues over to the tech wiz...hope to have answers soon!

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BillNTacoma View Post
    I got the Nexus One forum app for my N1 and can't log in to it using the same credentials that I use here. What's wrong with me?
    We don't have a Nexus One Forum App. which one are you referring to?

How about setting the forum so that if you’re a new member, you can’t start a new topic until you've participated in an existing thread.

This might stop the spam $200 phone sale posts and also encourage new users to use the search instead of starting yet another thread with commonly asked questions.

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by tribz View Post
    How about setting the forum so that if youíre a new member, you canít start a new topic until you've participated in an existing thread.

This might stop the spam $200 phone sale posts and also encourage new users to use the search instead of starting yet another thread with commonly asked questions.
    That's a good thought, but we've tried it before and it takes so much time explaining to new members why they can't post that we just couldn't get to them all and we started losing members

Quote Originally Posted by Discman View Post
    A lot of already read topics appear as unread
    This continues to be an issue for me. Even worse, when I try to manually correct by using the Quick Links button at the top of the site to 'Mark All Forums Read' it is often covered by the Seidio banner, when other banners don't obscure it.

How do you change your settings to send/receive PM's to/from anyone? Currently I can only send to people on my contact list.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links