Problems with the forums? Let us know!

This is a discussion on Problems with the forums? Let us know! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by 4Nines Originally Posted by Admin There is no fix for that. It's a flash problem, some ads are flash and are above ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Problems with the forums? Let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    There is no fix for that. It's a flash problem, some ads are flash and are above everything else.. Nothing we can do to fix it.
    Flash strikes again haha!
    DOH!

my problem is i cant find a simple solution to backing up my nexus one contacts to the pc!!!and the 'help' in forums dnt have any thread to guide me!!HELP!!!or back o the nokia??which is so simple to backup to pc

Quote Originally Posted by shivasregal View Post
    my problem is i cant find a simple solution to backing up my nexus one contacts to the pc!!!and the 'help' in forums dnt have any thread to guide me!!HELP!!!or back o the nokia??which is so simple to backup to pc
    Are your contacts not syncing to your Gmail?

how and why should i synch to gmail???and gmail on the phone or gmail on pc??why cant i just backup to pc from th nexus like i used to with the nokia?ireally dont want to confuse the 2000 gmail contacs with the 3000 phone contacts

Read topics don't seem to be working effectively. When I read topics they still appear in new posts, and they still show up in tapatalk =\

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonwumon View Post
    Read topics don't seem to be working effectively. When I read topics they still appear in new posts, and they still show up in tapatalk =\
    You might try logging out, and then logging back in. Happens to me too occasionally.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by shivasregal View Post
    how and why should i synch to gmail???and gmail on the phone or gmail on pc??why cant i just backup to pc from th nexus like i used to with the nokia?ireally dont want to confuse the 2000 gmail contacs with the 3000 phone contacts
    You have one unified gmail address book at

www.google.com/contacts

All your email, numbers and data are synced,
    >add on phone synced to pc
    >add on pc synced to phone

P.S. - Do you have a data (GPRS,3G or Wifi) connection on your phone? If not get WIFI atleast... Then this will make sense

Hope this helped

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by tribz View Post
    How about setting the forum so that if youíre a new member, you canít start a new topic until you've participated in an existing thread.

This might stop the spam $200 phone sale posts and also encourage new users to use the search instead of starting yet another thread with commonly asked questions.
    Really?
    This might stop the spam $200 phone sale posts。Is it true?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links