Greetings fellow Googlearians

This is a discussion on Greetings fellow Googlearians within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am happy to be a new member of this fine forum. I have always been a big fan of Google and currently have the ...

Thread: Greetings fellow Googlearians

Post Greetings fellow Googlearians

I am happy to be a new member of this fine forum. I have always been a big fan of Google and currently have the G1 which I absolutely love I have apps to do everything except make my coffee in the morning (If they had an app for that I would have my G1 do that too. I am very excited about the Nexus One and have been following the events closely. The Nexus One will definitely be my next phone. I was not impressed with the Droid only because it was on Verizon and not T-Mobile. I have tried all the carriers and found thet T-Mobile is the best hands down. I live in West Central Florida (Pasco County) and am a Environmental, Health & Safety Manager. I also have recently started an off-beat blog Profound Revelations Where I discuss such important topics as one sided towels, and the evolution of a post technological society, etc. I really hope that Google will offer some sort of initial subsidity for their unlocked phones or at least T-Mobile will be more relaxed in their replacement policy as I've had my G1 for about a year now. Thanks for having me and I look forward to some interesting discussion. Tom

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, Tom. We specialize in "interesting discussion" :D

Admin
    Welcome to the site Tom!

Welcome Tom

Enjoy the site Tom.
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

Welcome to the forums and have fun!
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

welcome Tom

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links