AT&T and Nexus One questions & answers

This is a discussion on AT&T and Nexus One questions & answers within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have heard that the Nexus One can be used on AT&T, but not with their 3G service. I'd like to stay with AT&T and ...

Thread: AT&T and Nexus One questions & answers

Cool AT&T and Nexus One questions & answers

I have heard that the Nexus One can be used on AT&T, but not with their 3G service. I'd like to stay with AT&T and have the iPhone. Does anybody know if the 3G for AT&T and Nexus One will come later or is it a technical difference in the networks that does not allow 3G Nexus One use on AT&T?:cool:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As I understand it, the Nexus One lacks the broadcast frequencies needed for AT&T's 3G network, making it a hardware 'issue'.

And welcome to our group!

Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome. I heard that it would work on the AT&T gprs (or whatever it's called) but not the 3G. I can understand the hardware constraints. Guess we will have to wait and see. I don't want to be stuck on the non 3G network.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links