Hi everyone

This is a discussion on Hi everyone within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi everyone o/ I'm a 48 year-old American who has been living i Denmark for the past 16 years. I've been watching the cell phone ...

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi everyone o/

I'm a 48 year-old American who has been living i Denmark for the past 16 years.

I've been watching the cell phone market for quite a few years. Personally, I have a Sony-Ericsson C702, which has served me quite well. I've been wanting to upgrade to a smartphone, but am not willing to jump on the iPhone/iPod/MacBook carrousel. I'm waiting for something better.

Being a heavy user of Google products - Gmail, Documents, Calendar, YouTube, Maps, Earth and many others, I've found the release of Android very exciting. The HTC Magic, Hero and Tattoo have made to the Danish markets. Both of my teenage sons have Tattoo's and are very happy with them.

Since the rumour release of the Nexus One started around Dec 15th. I've been scouring the interweb for news about it. My Twitter account (@crascott) is pretty much set up solely to catch all the latest news.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just greeted you in your other thread, but since you're here too: Welcome aboard, crascott!!!

Welcome and enjoy the site!
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

4Nines
    Glad to see people from all over registering! Welcome to the site and let us know if you need anything

Admin
    Welcome to the site!

Welcome Aboard !!

Welcome to the nexusoneforum!
    I follow you on twitter now :P
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links