Loving the Eris... watching the Nexus

This is a discussion on Loving the Eris... watching the Nexus within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Plan ahead... I got the Eris in November, so I am not changing soon, but in the future the Nexus could beat them all... or ...

Thread: Loving the Eris... watching the Nexus

Loving the Eris... watching the Nexus

Plan ahead... I got the Eris in November, so I am not changing soon, but in the future the Nexus could beat them all... or not! Who knows what's coming this year! Meanwhile, this will be fun to watch!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi lowtech. Welcome aboard, and enjoy the insanity! I think this phone will be huge!

Welcome to the best Nexus One resource out there !!

Scan this with your Nexus One
    Barcode Scanner

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Hi lowtech. Welcome aboard, and enjoy the insanity! I think this phone will be huge!
    Thank you! Yup - it does look very promising!

Welcome to the site!
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Junior Member SoftwareForMe.com's Avatar
    Welcome, lowtech!

I personally love the square, dense, boxy feel of the Droid, but it's obvious not everybody does. As I stood in the Verizon store on November 6th, I watched many people walk in with Droids in their eyes, and leave with Eris's in their pockets. It's not all about horse-power; there's really something to be said for design, and HTC seems to have that one nailed right now.

SoftwareForMe.com
    Makers of PhoneMyPC
    & Imagine Multi-touch

My wife has the Eris, I might buy the N1 When spring time comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftwareForMe.com View Post
    Welcome, lowtech!

I personally love the square, dense, boxy feel of the Droid, but it's obvious not everybody does. As I stood in the Verizon store on November 6th, I watched many people walk in with Droids in their eyes, and leave with Eris's in their pockets. It's not all about horse-power; there's really something to be said for design, and HTC seems to have that one nailed right now.

SoftwareForMe.com
    Makers of PhoneMyPC
    & Imagine Multi-touch
    Exactly! When something is attached to your hand so much, design is really a factor I believe. I tried the Droid for a week and traded it for the Eris. The slimmer, sleeker design - and no external keyboard, which I didn't like and which made the Droid so bulky - sold me on the Eris. I did want to move to Android from the old Palm OS, and this has been a very good way to do that. So far I am enjoying the whole adventure!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links