Goodbye Storm

This is a discussion on Goodbye Storm within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have suffered long enough with the S torm. Almost pulled the trigger on the Droid, decided to wait until after Christmas to see what ...

Thread: Goodbye Storm

Goodbye Storm

I have suffered long enough with the Storm. Almost pulled the trigger on the Droid, decided to wait until after Christmas to see what was available - glad I did. I was disappointed when it was announced that the N1 was headed to TMobile. Today changed all that. Looks like a decision between N1 and Droid will be coming soon!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Welcome to the site! What carrier are you currently with?

Thanks! I'm with Verizon and really don't anticipate leaving anytime soon - 4 phones, each with a different contract end date.

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodyneer View Post
    Thanks! I'm with Verizon and really don't anticipate leaving anytime soon - 4 phones, each with a different contract end date.
    Verizon is really hard to beat if you do any kind of traveling within the US...welcome to the forum!

Admin
    There are alot of disgruntled Storm users at the Droid site as well. They might have named the phone the: $hitStorm

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    Verizon is really hard to beat if you do any kind of traveling within the US...welcome to the forum!
    No kidding. Just for jolly's I checked TMobile's coverage map for my area (never really looked before) - just won't cut it, regardless of the price of the phone or the plan. Verizon just works for me and the rest of my clan.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    No kidding. Just for jolly's I checked TMobile's coverage map for my area (never really looked before) - just won't cut it, regardless of the price of the phone or the plan. Verizon just works for me and the rest of my clan.
    I agree. It's good to get an idea of the phone though even though its not out yet for Verizon, so the people here can research the product and see if it lives up to the hype before a purchase.

Exactly. I really hope all the TM users discover most of the quirks and they get addressed before Verizon's version comes out. Being a guinea pig once was definitely enough for me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links