Hello Everyone!!!

This is a discussion on Hello Everyone!!! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello everyone. I'm new to the site and the Android platform as well. I have had the Moto Droid since launch day. I came from ...

Thread: Hello Everyone!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site and the Android platform as well. I have had the Moto Droid since launch day. I came from the Storm 1, and I absolutely love the Droid and Android platform. Can not wait to get this phone for Verizon. Just wanted to introduce myself. (Oh and by the way I'm typing this from the Droid keyboard which I really love after getting the hang of it)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboy2232 View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the site and the Android platform as well. I have had the Moto Droid since launch day. I came from the Storm 1, and I absolutely love the Droid and Android platform. Can not wait to get this phone for Verizon. Just wanted to introduce myself. (Oh and by the way I'm typing this from the Droid keyboard which I really love after getting the hang of it)
    It's great to hear how much everyone is liking this platform! Welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy your stay

Talking

Now if I can just figure out how to root and hack ill be good to go.

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboy2232 View Post
    Now if I can just figure out how to root and hack ill be good to go.
    I'm sure some instructions on that will be popping up here soon

Welcome to the forum ^_^ hope you enjoy your time here. I am new as well.

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Thanks .. I really want this phone but need to wait for verizon.. Lucky u

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links