Just a quick hello!

This is a discussion on Just a quick hello! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm a Motorola Droid owner (since Nov 22, 2009), and have jumped in here today as the world seems to be revolving around the news ...

Thread: Just a quick hello!

Just a quick hello!

I'm a Motorola Droid owner (since Nov 22, 2009), and have jumped in here today as the world seems to be revolving around the news of todays announcement of the new Google phone. I'll look around here a bit, read some of the posts and see how I fit in!

I'm also the inventor of the MIKRADLE, initially produced specifically for the Motorola Droid, but now working on new models that will provide for other phones as well.

Shameless plug (but no advertising until my Contract is signed! MOTOROLA DROID MULTIMEDIA DOCK MIKRADLE (CHERRY) NEW! - eBay (item 140368665692 end time Jan-18-10 09:55:56 PST)

I am right now in the process of signing on here as a supporting vendor. I'm hopefully going to try and spend a lot of time here, getting to know all of you and develop a great relationship with both the membership as well as the Moderating Staff I'll be splitting my time here as well as my other favorite place, DroidForums.com!

It's thrilling to be part of this fast moving technology!

cuskit

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wow! Very glad to have you here! I saw your post over there last night, and your docks look really nice!

WERA689,

Thanks for the kind words! If you know DougDroid - he's the one who invited me over here, he and I are working on MIKRADLE becoming a supporting vendor on both sites. I need to get my hands on this new phone so that we can be aboard as quickly as possible with a model for that one as well as the DROID.

I was totally blown away with the unbelievable rapid growth of DroidForums.com, and it looks as though you will have another winner here! My head is spinning with all the posts today, as well as trying to absorb all the news, articles, discussions and hype today! Wow!

Hope you have the stamina to go the distance here! I'm a Moderator over at BBQ Source Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board) and understand all too well the time, effort and dedication to help monitor a forum site, and don't envy you the huge job you are in for after today! Good luck buddy, and thanks so much for the welcome!

cuskit

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links