New Member coreymcl

This is a discussion on New Member coreymcl within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, I just joined and purchased my NexusOne that will be here tomorrow. A bit about me, I have been a PDA/SmartPhone addict since 1997, ...

Thread: New Member coreymcl

New Member coreymcl

Hello, I just joined and purchased my NexusOne that will be here tomorrow. A bit about me, I have been a PDA/SmartPhone addict since 1997, I know I'm dating myself but what the hell.

I currently have a iPhone 3Gs 32GB that I use as my primary phone of coarse running on AT&T. I also have a Palm Pre and Sprint HTC Hero running on Sprint and for work I carry a Blackberry Storm 2 (which I hate).

I decided to opt for the NexusOne mainly because I am expecting to receive updates directly from Google as they release them. As nice as the Hero is, having to wait months and months for software updates is not something I want to do. Besides it's the newest best phone so I had to have it.

I am a father of a 15 year old son and have been married to my wife for 18 years. My day job is as a District Sales Manager for a major healthcare device company.

I must admit I love my iPhone and the ease of use and sync'ing my digital media. Without Google or someone addressing this and releasing a solution that equals iTunes the NexusOne will probably be my backup phone. As I will be selling off my Palm Pre and Sprint HTC Hero now.

I've only had an Android phone the Sprint Hero for about 3 months so I am really new to this platform.

Corey

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to our community, Corey! I'd say you qualify as a smartphone addict, for sure! Now, you can become addicted to a Superphone :D

Welcome to the site and welcome to a new smartphone!
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links