Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello I am so excited about the Nexus one. Can you get the new phone and apply it to your existing tmobile acct which has ...

Thread: Hello

Smile Hello

Hello I am so excited about the Nexus one. Can you get the new phone and apply it to your existing tmobile acct which has 5 lines on it? If you have the answer please let me know. I want to order as soon as i know.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You will only be able to do that if you buy it unlocked, unfortunately. TMo will make you get a new account with 500 min voice + unlimited data and a 2 year commitment otherwise. If you buy it unlocked, you can get whatever service you want from them, or add it to your family plan.

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your new gizmo! :D

Welcome to the GROWING family!

Scan this with your Nexus One
    Barcode Scanner

welcome to the forums! Ordered it already?
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

No i have not ordered yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by xPatriicK View Post
    welcome to the forums! Ordered it already?

Quote Originally Posted by basketballma View Post
    Hello I am so excited about the Nexus one. Can you get the new phone and apply it to your existing tmobile acct which has 5 lines on it? If you have the answer please let me know. I want to order as soon as i know.

You probably know this, but T-Mobile folks don't get the $179 deal. We have to pay $279 for the phone.

I thought we had to pay the $500 price. How do i get the $279 price?

Quote Originally Posted by AliG View Post

You probably know this, but T-Mobile folks don't get the $179 deal. We have to pay $279 for the phone.

I thought we had to pay the $500 price. How do i get the $279 price?

Quote Originally Posted by AliG View Post

I called T-Mobile yesterday to ask about this. The $500+ price is for an unlocked phone. You can just put in you SIM card and not worry about contracts. The $279 is for T-Mobile customers. The only drawback is that if you have a Family Plan, you have to renew your existing contract to include the Nexus One. You might end up paying more for your Family Plan and in addition, you will have to pay for web/e-mail etc.

i am a tmobile customer but my SS# wasnt on file with tmobile for some reason so i was able to get it for $179!

Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    i am a tmobile customer but my SS# wasnt on file with tmobile for some reason so i was able to get it for $179!

LOL Lucky you!!! Has your phone arrived?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links