Hello Moto, I mean Nexus One...

This is a discussion on Hello Moto, I mean Nexus One... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well actually I don't have one yet, but I do have a Droid that I am very pleased with, and I really think I will ...

Thread: Hello Moto, I mean Nexus One...

Hello Moto, I mean Nexus One...

Well actually I don't have one yet, but I do have a Droid that I am very pleased with, and I really think I will be getting an Unlocked Nexus One simply because it is the first "Superphone" and of course Live Wallpaper and stuff.

Hey Everyone, I'm Smooth from NY and I'm glad to be here!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

And we're glad to have you here, Smooth! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site!
    Did you already order it?
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Nope, not yet, I believe I'm gonna have to wait for the Verizon model, my LilOne is eyeing my Droid anyway

My wife will kill me but.........

I got the Droid on the first day it was out and like the heck out of it. Just a little clunky and heavy for my taste. Wanted the real keyboard (ex crackberry) but found I use the landscape keyboard more.

I'm wondering if the N1 has a landscape keyboard as the Google website shows you how to type in portrait only.

Thinking about practicing the portrait keyboard until N1 is available on Verizon. Might have to tell the wife how wonderful the Droid is and maybe she will use it instead of her BB.

Prior to my Droid, I had the Blackberry Bold 9000, and Loved it because of its size, and waited so patiently for the 9700 only to find out they shrunk it, so it was goodbye AT&T, the Droid is a nice fit for me. I'm gonna have to touch and feel the Nexus One before I switch...

Oh, and I found the Landscape Keyboard on my Droid to be excellent, the physical one is not for me, my fingers just keep hitting two keys. The Droid is excellent, but that keyboard sucks for me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links