New Member - Finally, an Android Device that I want!

This is a discussion on New Member - Finally, an Android Device that I want! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Greetings!...new guy here I have been involved in wireless for the past 15 years. The first 11 were with a small wireless carrier...that got big....and ...

Thread: New Member - Finally, an Android Device that I want!

New Member - Finally, an Android Device that I want!

Greetings!...new guy here

I have been involved in wireless for the past 15 years. The first 11 were with a small wireless carrier...that got big....and was purchased by a cetain german company . Since then I have worked in product management developing wireless services, both for enterprise and consumers. I've got over 30 phones at home, starting with the Motorola Flare and the Nokia 2110, a few Siemens and Ericsson phones sprinkled in. The last 3 years I have been a Blackberry guy, but the Nexus One was just the ticket to get me to move. I am really looking forward to this forum and figuring out my new phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, sounds like you will fit in nicely here!

Scan this with your Nexus One
    Barcode Scanner

Thanks! I just received an email stating my phone ships today. Hmmm, trying to figure out a reason to work from home tomorrow......

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links