No mo moto...

This is a discussion on No mo moto... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all...obviously I'm new here and I just pulled the trigger on a new N1. I'm REALLY excited to get my paws on it...it's been ...

Thread: No mo moto...

No mo moto...

Hey all...obviously I'm new here and I just pulled the trigger on a new N1. I'm REALLY excited to get my paws on it...it's been forever since I've had a new phone (original Moto Q) and even longer since I've had a different carrier (with Sprint for around 15 years), but I think I'm well overdue for a upgrade!

Hopefully T-Mo will be good for me...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Good luck, I know you'll be happy with the phone.. the network... not sure Time will tell. The onscreen keyboard on the N1 is suprisingly good. I hated my iPhone because of onscreen keyboard and use the physical keyboard on the Droid, but the N1 works much better... maybe it's the shape of the phone or screen, not sure.

JimMariner
    Welcome to NexusOneForum "kc.rkitek"

We hope you find nothing but good service from T-Mobile !! Let us know how you like your N1 too when you get it !!! It's great to have you here. We hope you Enjoy the Forum !!!

arghhh...i didn't get my order placed in time yesterday. it won't be delivered until tomorrow! NOOO!!!!

scratch that... IT'S HERE!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links