Hola!!

This is a discussion on Hola!! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi Everybody! I am so glad to have found this forum! I get my Nexus One tomorrow afternoon!!!! I am so glad that I waited ...

Thread: Hola!!

Hola!!

Hi Everybody!

I am so glad to have found this forum! I get my Nexus One tomorrow afternoon!!!!

I am so glad that I waited to buy a phone! In November, I became eligible for an upgrade on a phone with T-Mobile. I was thinking of getting a Blackberry or a MyTouch. Then, my husband told me that he would buy me a phone for Christmas. I decided to wait until my contract with T-Mobile expired this month. I was seriously getting a contract with AT&T and purchasing an iPhone. The only thing was that I did not like the monthly cost to have an iPhone. Last week, my husband had read about the Nexus One and he suggested that I wait until it came out on the market. I did a bunch of research on the phone and decided that it is the one for me! Hell, I don't need 100,000 apps.

I cannot wait until tomorrow afternoon. It is cold here in Boise, I might just bundle up, sit out on the porch and wait for FedEx to arrive with my new toy!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

JimMariner
    Welcome to NexusOneForum

Hello AliG, and welcome to the forum. I am sure you are going to love this great new device that we have all come to know as the NEXUSone !!!

We hope you enjoy it here, And hope you have fun with your new phone !!!!

It's great to have you here as part of the Community !!!

Indeed, thanks for joining us, AliG! And I think you could be forgiven for just waiting inside by the front door.... :D

Welcome Aboard!

Scan this with your Nexus One
    Barcode Scanner

Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Welcome to NexusOneForum

Hello AliG, and welcome to the forum. I am sure you are going to love this great new device that we have all come to know as the NEXUSone !!!

We hope you enjoy it here, And hope you have fun with your new phone !!!!

It's great to have you here as part of the Community !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Indeed, thanks for joining us, AliG! And I think you could be forgiven for just waiting inside by the front door.... :D
    Quote Originally Posted by chazman1117 View Post
    Welcome Aboard!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links