I'm Three

This is a discussion on I'm Three within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, New to the forums. I'm giving serious consideration to picking up the Nexus One. My only hang-up is that I'm on AT&T (with a ...

Thread: I'm Three

I'm Three

Hello,
    New to the forums. I'm giving serious consideration to picking up the Nexus One. My only hang-up is that I'm on AT&T (with a Blackberry Bold) with 3G. I'm going to wait awhile (I think, I really want this phone) and see if the rumors about a 3G capable Nexus One is near and in the pipeline

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site, Three!
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Admin
    Welcome to the site Three!

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Hello,
    New to the forums. I'm giving serious consideration to picking up the Nexus One. My only hang-up is that I'm on AT&T (with a Blackberry Bold) with 3G. I'm going to wait awhile (I think, I really want this phone) and see if the rumors about a 3G capable Nexus One is near and in the pipeline
    It is 3G, just not AT&T bands.

NXS
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Hello,
    I'm also on AT&T and made the move from 3G back to EDGE to get the Nexus One. It's a personal decision, but when I thought about how often I needed faster Internet, on my phone, without WiFi near by.... I realized I would probably be OK.

I did some music streaming over AT&T EDGE today and life was good (no skipping/buffering/etc) and I plan on trying some Google Maps Directions over EDGE this weekend to see if that keeps up as well.
    Happy Nexus One User Since Jan 6, 2010.
    On Amazon: Nexus One Chargers, Sync Cables, Headphones, and Cases.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links