New user that has swithed from Symbian

This is a discussion on New user that has swithed from Symbian within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; :nexusx: Hello everyone, my name is Giovani and I got my Nexus One yesterday, I won't say that it is the best thing ever but ...

Thread: New user that has swithed from Symbian

New user that has swithed from Symbian

:nexusx:

Hello everyone, my name is Giovani and I got my Nexus One yesterday, I won't say that it is the best thing ever but I previously owned three Symbian devices and I got them because they were the best feature-wise and still they are.

I really like the phone and was willing to make an investment on phone that will get updates to new firmwares and not be forced to buy a new handset like the Symbian phones. The phone would be perfect if it had a keyboard, one of the things that I liked was that on the Google Android conference they said that if you want to wait for the next Nexus phone you will wait a while.

I have plenty of questions on using my Nexus One and getting used to the Android platform.

Giovani

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Giovani,

We are here to help. The virtual keyboard works surprisingly well. I would give it a couple of days and see how you feel about it. Also, be sure to try the keyboard in "landscape" mode instead of "portrait" mode. It's a lot easier that way.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links