Oredered mine Friday

This is a discussion on Oredered mine Friday within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Very excited, not here yet though. My first smart phone. Couple of novice questions. Where is the best place to get apps? Do I need ...

Thread: Oredered mine Friday

Oredered mine Friday

Very excited, not here yet though. My first smart phone. Couple of novice questions.
    Where is the best place to get apps?
    Do I need to get a cover for the body or does it come with something decent.
    What about face skins. Ive seen a few post where to buy them, but does it come with few to start.
    Any other advice for suggestions are greatly appreciated. Did I mention im excited.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well lol, your suppose to introduce yourself :P

Android market is the place for apps.

For covers etc go to Nexus One Application Discussion - Nexus One Forum - Google Phone Forum where you can find some info!

Welcome to the Forums....

Some like the Covers/Cases....Some prefer the Nude feeling of the Phone....

Thanks guys for the Info. Sorry I got a little overexcited there. My post wasn't totally accurate in that I have a Blackberry 8220 flip. My first exposure to a smart phone. It has been the worst phone I have ever owned. It has already been replaced by t-mobile in the first 6 months. It lacks any fun factor that comes with some phones. Anyhow I cant wait to get my phone. I have been bumping around the forums trying to absorb some info.
    Thanks Brian

Hey Brian. I understand the excitement. I only have one piece of advice for you: its good luck to send your N1 to someone like me who doesn't have one yet, lol. No? OK I guess I will have to wait another week. I'm excited too.

Sup, fellow Friday orderee.
    I was really hopin I'd get it during the weekend, but I guess I hafta wait til Monday.
    Ah well...
    HOW SWEET IT WILL BE! 8)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links