The Nexus One is Extraordinary!!!!

This is a discussion on The Nexus One is Extraordinary!!!! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I finally received my Nexus One today at 11:00 A.M. I have owned a Blackberry Pearl and a Samsung Behold in the past and this ...

Thread: The Nexus One is Extraordinary!!!!

The Nexus One is Extraordinary!!!!

I finally received my Nexus One today at 11:00 A.M. I have owned a Blackberry Pearl and a Samsung Behold in the past and this phone trumps both of those by a long shot. The feel of this phone in my hands is awesome. It's not too heavy and too light. It's just right. The sreen resolution is crystal clear and is superb. It was so easy to learn all about all the different features of this phone just by reading this forum. The GPS is awesome!!!!! I am the first one of my friends and family members to own one and I couldn't be more happy =). I definitely made the right choice. I have never used the iPhone before and I don't think I ever will. Like others said, its just an ipod touch with calling capabilities. Overall, I am in love with the Nexus One. Great job Google and HTC!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

glad that ur enjoying it! i cant wait to get my hands on 1

Congrats on getting your device....Sounds as if your very happy with the purchase.

I gave up the iPhone 3GS for the N1. Best decision I've ever made. This thing is RAD!

Dang.. Now I can't wait!! Even though it's coming tomorrow I still can't wait hahaha

Sweeeeettt

I got mine a couple of days ago. I actually ordered it last friday but due to fed ex not shipping on weekends got it monday, Jan 11th. Ported my number over from metroPCS. Pretty much problem free. The screen is awesome. The touch screen is nice, and I am happy with it.
    :nexusx:Proud new owner of Nexus One as of 1/11/10
    Unlocked Rooted
    Amon-RA recovery v1.7.0(Cyanogen Mod Version)
    Cyanogen Mod LATEST! (Beta or Stable)
    Baked In MoDaCo's Kitchen!
    NexTHEME
    Helix Launcher2
    16GB Class 6 MicroSD

Twitter @Gr8gorilla

Great news, gr8! Enjoy.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links