New guy in FL

This is a discussion on New guy in FL within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone I got my nexus one yesterday and im in love!!! this phone is awesome.. coming from a g1 and htc touch pro2 its ...

Thread: New guy in FL

New guy in FL

Hey everyone I got my nexus one yesterday and im in love!!! this phone is awesome.. coming from a g1 and htc touch pro2 its a big upgrade..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, pancho! I'm sure there's NO contest with the TP2; I tinkered with one, and I couldn't believe that such an expensive 'subsidized' phone could be so SLOOOOOOW.

Yea it was pretty bad. I put windows 6.5 and was running an energy rom and it got a little better but Nexus One > every phone ive ever owned thus far.

Cool Former Windows Mobile user

Quote Originally Posted by pancho View Post
    Yea it was pretty bad. I put windows 6.5 and was running an energy rom and it got a little better but Nexus One > every phone ive ever owned thus far.
    Pancho,

I know what you mean I had a T-Mobile Dash with windows mobile ver 6. I absolutely hated it. Now Microsoft is trying to come out with version 7 sometime later this year. (Im sure it will be just as buggy as all versions of new microsoft software.) It seems to me that it is too little too late now that Android is spreading like fire between the mobile phone manufacturers. I can't understand why anyone would want a propriatary operating system when you can have a stable, open source based system that has been to be proven extremely versitile and reliable.

Plus, today I have read that M$ has decided to push WM7 back to 2011!

pftt 2011 they are might as well throw in the towel.. them and palm together

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links