howdy!

This is a discussion on howdy! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone! Been lurking on the forum for the past week and decided to bite the bullet and register as my phone should be here ...

Thread: howdy!

Talking howdy!

Hey everyone! Been lurking on the forum for the past week and decided to bite the bullet and register as my phone should be here today!!

As for me, I have never used , or :iphone: (currently running an n96). My contract with o2 was up end of month and to get an iphone these days meant at least 80 quid along with the contract. So instead cheap sim only contract + :nexusx:

I am a comp sci grad who now works in London as web developer/manager so this phone appeals to me in so many ways!!! (Even found a nice smiley) For i get to the phone :P

I would like suggestions as to things the phone is missing software wise, or things people would like to see so I could start some projects.

I ramble, so see you all around!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome...

Glad to have you here! I'm sure you'll have plenty of suggestions/requests for your talents soon enough

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links